Thread: Almost caught I Think...

Default Almost caught I Think...

This afternoon my brothers girlfriend came into my room and had to try and hide my bin + my nappy stash so i put my feet on the bin and move my back to the nappies and hope she did not know about it because shes dos not know anything about my ab side.. Just got to make sure if im doing my room up to keep the door close when anyone is in because my 2 brothers girlfriends dont know so dos my step brothers girlfriend dont know..

Other News.

Only a week away from turning my room into a small nursery yeah *just hope im doing the right thing hehe*

Quote Originally Posted by babyjunioruk View Post
    Only a week away from turning my room into a small nursery yeah *just hope im doing the right thing hehe*
    You'll have to post a pic in the gallery so we can see how it turns out. Sounds like it'll be a fun room when you're finished.

~Pramrider

And so moo could probably remove all the neg reps that he is going to get from the fact people will think he is lieing.

You realize that if you turn your room into a nursery, there will be no hiding anything from your brother's girlfriends.

Plus, gf/bfs talk, so they probably already know something. (I'm assuming your brother knows.)

I dont f****ing lie ! im a truthfull person and honest !

Also im not a person who would lie

also will 100% proof it when its finshed and show it all off. so then you can be jealous

Yes, it would be the course of wisdom to keep your door locked to keep the *snoops* out. And not one of those easy-to-pick with any small, flat blade interior door locks. You need a key locking door knob for when others are around to keep from catching a lot of grief from people your personal business is none of. Just a suggestion...

~Pramrider

also will 100% proof it when its finshed and show it all off. so then you can be jealous
    Pictures before it is fully done would be even more assuring than fully done pictures.

I'm guessing if you turn your room into a nursery, everyone will know! You have to go in and out of the room, opening and closing the door.

*Update*

Want the proof

goto my ab site now and see the photos for yourself on what iv been upto