Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night Time

Default Night Time

So I stopped wearing for months and recently just got the urge again. I only want to wear during the week and only at night. If I do this will I become dependent at night?

I have an agreement with my wife to only wear during week nights because it helps me fall asleep easily. I am not dependent on them. Your mileage may vary. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezmunkey91 View Post
    So I stopped wearing for months and recently just got the urge again. I only want to wear during the week and only at night. If I do this will I become dependent at night?
    You won't because at nighttime both your bladder and sphincter muscles contract so you don't piss and shit yourself in your sleep. It's rather handy really.

This is why bed wetting is classified as a medical issue after all.

Unless you are a bedwetter already, I'd say no. Even though I'm fully incontinent in the daytime, I'm still dry most nights unless I happen to wake in the night. I usually pee right when I wake, or when I stand up; no time to get to the bathroom first thing in the morning. Gravity does it every time.

I usually wear my diapers at nighttime. I wake up with a wet diaper most of the times and cannot remember wetting them.

However if I sleep without a diaper, I never had any accidents. So I think that I only use them, when I am wearing them.

Only leakage can be a problem some times.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post
    I usually wear my diapers at nighttime. I wake up with a wet diaper most of the times and cannot remember wetting them.

However if I sleep without a diaper, I never had any accidents. So I think that I only use them, when I am wearing them.

Only leakage can be a problem some times.
    You should really see a doctor about that as it's a medical issue that can be caused by a more serious issue.

The Science of 'Morning Wood' - YouTube

Actually many of us claim they can genuinely wet the bed when wearing a diaper, but not without one. I've known about this for a while, but just a week ago this video came out which supports the idea. Depending on how you're wearing the diaper, you may not be able to achieve an erection. You can't pee with an erection (very easily). Aaaand it seems like a healthy portion of normal sleep, you usually have one which makes it very unlikely to bedwet.

Anyways it's totally legitimate that your chances of wetting the bed are greatly increased if you're padded. Sorry about the semi explicit details, but it's the science behind it.

Oh and OP, unless you're trying to become dependent at night, it's very unlikely unless you've had issues before.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezmunkey91 View Post
    Probably not. You can wear for years and not ever be incon. Being incon means lack of control, which you'll still have control, just not a lot anymore. No matter what time it happens at, relaxing your muscles and letting pee flow freely out of you without your control is just your body relaxing, and not losing any control, since you can easily retrain yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by half0mike View Post
    The Science of 'Morning Wood' - YouTube

Actually many of us claim they can genuinely wet the bed when wearing a diaper, but not without one. I've known about this for a while, but just a week ago this video came out which supports the idea. Depending on how you're wearing the diaper, you may not be able to achieve an erection. You can't pee with an erection (very easily). Aaaand it seems like a healthy portion of normal sleep, you usually have one which makes it very unlikely to bedwet.

Anyways it's totally legitimate that your chances of wetting the bed are greatly increased if you're padded. Sorry about the semi explicit details, but it's the science behind it.

Oh and OP, unless you're trying to become dependent at night, it's very unlikely unless you've had issues before.
    There seems to be *zero* proof of people wetting the bed simply because they are diapered, but don't bedwet when they aren't diapered. I mean people can say they do, but clearly no one is capable of lying on adisc let alone the internet.

Also it's totally possible to pee while having a erect penis as that video also clearly explains at the end. Hell, I've done it many times in the morning. Not to mention there's bladder muscles that automatically contract when we sleep so we don't piss on ourselves/beds. The same goes for #2.

Might be why bedweting is classified as a medical problem, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    There seems to be *zero* proof of people wetting the bed simply because they are diapered, but don't bedwet when they aren't diapered. I mean people can say they do, but clearly no one is capable of lying on adisc let alone the internet.

Also it's totally possible to pee while having a erect penis as that video also clearly explains at the end. Hell, I've done it many times in the morning. Not to mention there's bladder muscles that automatically contract when we sleep so we don't piss on ourselves/beds. The same goes for #2.

Might be why bedweting is classified as a medical problem, eh?

It's actually true.

Heh, i'm comparing myself to a religious person who argues with 'trust me i've seen jesus, that's all the proof I need'. But yeah there's not much I can say other than it's true. You are more likely to wet the bed when wearing a diaper, and the reasoning besides psychological (which certainly is a factor) I believe is that it prevents you from having an erection.

I've experienced it first hand, and although I have wet the bed when not wearing a diaper, the chances of it happening when wearing is perhaps as shockingly high as 10:1. I don't keep a journal.

If I never experienced it myself, i'd more than likely assume that everyone who says this on the internet is lying. But yeah. True.