Thread: hi peeps.

diablodibs

Default hi peeps.

hi all you happy diapered people. my name is jack and i live in the uk and i would definatly class myself as a dl. ive joined this site to communicate with other dl/ab s out there . anyway not sure what else to say at the mo so stay snugg for now:~)

Welcome to the forums jack! What do you do other than ab/DL relevant? What do you do in your spare time?

regressedneutrino

Quote Originally Posted by diablodibs View Post
    hi all you happy diapered people. my name is jack and i live in the uk and i would definatly class myself as a dl. ive joined this site to communicate with other dl/ab s out there . anyway not sure what else to say at the mo so stay snugg for now:~)
    Hi there, mate! It's always good to see a British chap on the forums. You've got a good starting point for an introduction there. How about you tell us a bit about your other interests? Any particular books, movies or other things you enjoy? How did you come to learn about this site? It doesn't really matter to much exactly what you write, just tell us something that gives us some kind of idea as to what kind of person you are.

diablodibs

hi tommy. how r u doing? in my spare time i like to do outdoor stuff like power kiting, palying on my diablo which i'm hooked on. i also do a lot of cycling as there are some good trails near to where i live. i also work full time.

- - - Updated - - -

hi there regressedneutrino.. thanks for your reply and hope your doing fine and comfy. so anyway in my spare time i like to power kite. i am a very outdoors person. aslo into diablos in a big way(egg cup shaped thing and string). moutain bikeing is aslo another sport i do as there are some awsome trails near to where i live but not doin so much of that in the winter months. if the weather is crap i just sit in and mess about on the pc. i work full time in the builing trade.
    what about you dude. ?
    P.s sorry i took so long to reply but still trying to find my way round the site. im sure ill get better...Stay snug....jack

regressedneutrino

Power kiting, you say? I've always wanted to try that! Is it as fun as you'd think it is? Then again, how can it not be, right?

Diabolos are quite the impressive devices when handled right. Have you been into them long?

Mountain biking is such a thrill. I'm really into biking myself, although I do prefer to stay on the road. Mountain biking is intensive and thrilling and all that, but there's nothing quite like the speeds one can achieve downhill on a road racer bicycle, if you know what I mean.

Other than that, I run quite a lot, go skiing in winter, read a lot, watch movies and a carefully selected few series on the telly... That is, whenever I find time to do something like that, which isn't all that often. You know, student life...

diablodibs

Power kiting is awesome but tricky. I've been dragged along the grass a couple of times.
    I've been dis blowing for about six months. There so much to learn. I spend about two or three hours a day with it.
    You say you ski. Me and five friends are off to the three valleys in France in January. Can't wait.