Thread: Hello there (:

KittyFace

Default Hello there (:

Hey, my name is Hannah and I'm 17. I'm a do and tb. I love binkies and blankies. :3 Also, I like kitty faces. Hence, the username. xP Haha, I donno what else I'm supposed to say here. :3

Welcome to the forums KittyFace,

For the heck of it, What's you favourite colour?

KittyFace

**I am a tb and a dl.
    Oops, typo. xD Haha,
    I'm currently in college, studying math and engineering. So, my only hobbies during the quarter are homework and lack of sleep. xD Haha, I work for the college I go to as an algebra teacher assistant.
    I also like to play board games. (:
    My favorite colors are blue and purple and green. (:
    Also, I like giraffes. :3

Quote Originally Posted by KittyFace View Post
    **I am a tb and a dl.
    Oops, typo. xD Haha,
    I'm currently in college, studying math and engineering. So, my only hobbies during the quarter are homework and lack of sleep. xD Haha, I work for the college I go to as an algebra teacher assistant.
    I also like to play board games. (:
    My favorite colors are blue and purple and green. (:
    Also, I like giraffes. :3
    Hello Kittyface, welcome to the site! There are no such things as typos though :P

That sounds incredibly, incredibly hard xD, are you taking a lot of math/engineering classes already, or mostly general type classes right now?

What sort of board games do you like to play?

KittyFace

I have most of my general requirements done (this is my fifth quarter in college, my college goes by a quarter system), so I'm taking some of the last math classes the college offers, along with their engineering physics series. It's a lot of work, but its my Passion. Sometimes I just got to remember why I'm forcing myself to spend 13 hour days at my college. :P Haha,
    I like mainly strategy games like Munchkin and Carcassone (:

Quote Originally Posted by KittyFace View Post
    I have most of my general requirements done (this is my fifth quarter in college, my college goes by a quarter system), so I'm taking some of the last math classes the college offers, along with their engineering physics series. It's a lot of work, but its my Passion. Sometimes I just got to remember why I'm forcing myself to spend 13 hour days at my college. :P Haha,
    I like mainly strategy games like Munchkin and Carcassone (:
    That is great! Have to imagine the end of the list math and engineering physics would take A LOT of time to study, homework, and all that jazz xD. Haha well it helps it is something you are passionate about, and yeah it sucks for now but it will hopefully be well worth all those 13 hours days soon enough!

Haven't heard of either sadly, haven't been up on board games in a good while. Strategy wise love some of the old classics like Stratego and Chess (well Chess is reallllllyyyyyyyyy old classic).

Oh congrats on reaching EC by the way!

Chrome

Hey Hannah, welcome to ADISC! Your degree program sounds hard, fun, and a challenge all at the same time. Are you majoring in one and minoring in one, or are you taking a joint major? I can imagine you get a lot of homework, and a lack of sleep as a result. What's it like being a teacher assistant in algebra? What board games do you like to play? What else do you like doing in your spare time?