Thread: Hey There

Default Hey There

I've been following the ab/dl scene for a long time, and just decided to get a fresh new start here. I'm currently in college. I identify myself primarily as a DL but I enjoy some AB things. I also consider myself a switch.

I like to draw, and also do animation. I'm looking for friends and possibly something more. I hope to hear from you all soon.

regressedneutrino

Quote Originally Posted by VioletBurst View Post
    I've been following the ab/dl scene for a long time, and just decided to get a fresh new start here. I'm currently in college. I identify myself primarily as a DL but I enjoy some AB things. I also consider myself a switch.

I like to draw, and also do animation. I'm looking for friends and possibly something more. I hope to hear from you all soon.
    Hello there, VioletBurst!

When you say "for a long time", how long are we talking?

Drawing and animation? That's quite impressive. More than I could ever hope to manage, that's for sure
    Any other interests?

Always nice to see new people on the forum. I hope you'll stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by regressedneutrino View Post
    Hello there, VioletBurst!

When you say "for a long time", how long are we talking?

Drawing and animation? That's quite impressive. More than I could ever hope to manage, that's for sure
    Any other interests?

Always nice to see new people on the forum. I hope you'll stick around.
    When I say a long time, I mean over 10 years.

I'm quite competent with a lot of computer programs. Photoshop, Adobe Flash, and Paint Tool SAI being the main ones. I've also done some video editing in the past. I have a vast musical taste including everything from metal to classical.