Thread: Introduction!

Default Introduction!

I am new to the Adult Baby scene, but am a proud mommy to an AB boy named Sam. I came to this site to gain more insight into what to do, and also how it makes him feel. I look forward to learning and growing with this site and with my AB! Any suggestions or tips would be WELL received.

Love,
    Sammy's Mommy (Anna)

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I assume you mean your AB boy?
    Yes! My AB Boy. I am very new to this! :P

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysmommy View Post
    I am new to the Adult Baby scene, but am a proud mommy to an AB boy named Sam. I came to this site to gain more insight into what to do, and also how it makes him feel. I look forward to learning and growing with this site and with my AB! Any suggestions or tips would be WELL received.

Love,
    Sammy's Mommy (Anna)
    Hello Sammysmommy and welcome to ADISC!
    My name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar

This is great that we have another caretaker on this site. We only usually have AB/DLs themselves here (like myself) but we do have some caretakers and now we have another one! In my opinion, caretakers offer a different perspective in things than an AB as they are in adult mode all the time looking after their baby.

Your baby boy must be really special to you, you have done the best for him by joining this website. Now you can really get into the AB scene by talking to other people like him!
    We would love to hear from you!

Also, it would be nice to know some of your hobbies and interests. We at ADISC may be ABs but we. Befriend each other other than for our love of diapers

Welcome,
    Skar

Welcome... welcome! Well, I would be glad to help out. I shall start as all things should....

The Beginning.

An adult baby is a person with a submissive side that craves the love and affection of a parent. They wish to be treated no more and no less than, a child. The best way to start out?

Slowly.

Allow the AB to wear diapers around you. Let the AB have a teddy bear or binkie or other comfort objects. Give them hugs and pats on the diapered bottom. Say things like, "Your my little boy/girl! You look so cute... do you need mommy/daddy to give you another hug?" Lead him/her around. Be the BOSS. What you say GOES. Feel free to direct him/her to sit on the floor while you go take care of your adult stuff.

This whole process of easing into the whole thing will help make the possibility of moving into diaper changes a less awkward process. The more you both act out the adult/child relationship in general, the easier and more natural it will feel. It also might give him/her a thrill to be led around by the hand in public for a thrill. You can go see a kids movie, give presents like teddy bears etc.

Just go slowly and let what happens, happen naturally. Don't force or rush ANYTHING.

Also... this site is more than just support about diapers, we also like to get to know everyone... what they like (music movies tv... whatever! You can talk about it! )

Welcome to Adisc!