Thread: Good diaper deal but.....

Default Good diaper deal but.....

Well I have found a great deal on small molicare super plus. It is 56 diapers for $47 dollars. The issue now though is that I still live with my parents and have no clue where I could actually put 56 diapers. I was thinking about buying a chest with a lock on it but that might be a little weird considering the fact I have no reason to actually buy a locked chest. Do you think I should just forget about the 56 diapers?

There are so many questions for us to ask every time this comes up. Suggest checking prior threads. Most of it boils down to how snoopy your parents and siblings are and what you have for options. A black garbage bag in the closet is enough for some people. Newly arrived lockable chests tend to attract more attention than they're worth. Car trunks are great. Crawl spaces, unused attics, and storage rooms are good but are difficult to access if there's always someone home.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    There are so many questions for us to ask every time this comes up. Suggest checking prior threads. Most of it boils down to how snoopy your parents and siblings are and what you have for options. A black garbage bag in the closet is enough for some people. Newly arrived lockable chests tend to attract more attention than they're worth. Car trunks are great. Crawl spaces, unused attics, and storage rooms are good but are difficult to access if there's always someone home.
    I was thinking about the attic as well but that would end up getting me caught I am sure. My family tends to be nosy, I am lucky that I even manage to get stuff to my house at all. Every time I order something someone ask me what I got and stuff. I normally just say computer stuff.Well I might just forget about it because I do not have a car as of right now so hiding it in the trunk is not an option for me. I mist post a link for some other lucky ab/dl to get it when i get back from work

If anyone is a size small and likes molicare diapers you can go here for a good deal http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beau...2/product.html
    Last edited by kratox; 18-Nov-2012 at 05:16.