Thread: Racing Cubs!

Default Racing Cubs!

So I mentioned in another thread that I've started to develop a love of racing games and, well, it totally happened!

I've got NFS: Most Wanted (The new one) on my Xmas list but in the meantime I've acquired NFS: The Run and am installing it right now!

I would love to unite with the other racing enthusiasts here on ADISC and peel out some rubber together! Finding me on Origin is super easy. Just look for my name, Bearhardt!

I'd like to use this thread to get racing cubs (and ab's/dl's etc) together for racing fun! If you love racey games come join us here and speed with the crinkliest!

Default Racing Cubs!

I might do that. Except I no longer have any gaming consoles. I used to have a ps2. But it broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Applejack View Post
    I might do that. Except I no longer have any gaming consoles. I used to have a ps2. But it broke.

Well you're in luck! I play on PC!

Default Racing Cubs!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    Well you're in luck! I play on PC!
    I have an I phone. If that helps. My PC is a dinosaur

Last edited by Applejack; 17-Nov-2012 at 14:15.

I don't currently have Most Wanted, but the moment they put a decent sale on it, I'll pick it up. In the mean time, I've sneakily sent a friend request within the evil application known as Origin. I really wish they had that game on Steam, Origin makes me shiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I don't currently have Most Wanted, but the moment they put a decent sale on it, I'll pick it up. In the mean time, I've sneakily sent a friend request within the evil application known as Origin. I really wish they had that game on Steam, Origin makes me shiver.
    You know, I felt the same way for a while but there is one really cool feature of Origin that I like: If you tie your console IDs to your Origin account it will populate your Autolog with all your friends cross platform. So even if my friends are playing something like Most Wanted on the Xbox I can still score chase them on my PC.

I'd love to get Most Wanted soon but im probably going to have to hold out til after the holidays. I've been rather enjoying The Run though. The tracks on that are just gorgeous... And even though it's just racing in multi, I still find it real fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Still haven't caught your friend request there, Catspaw Maybe Origin ate it.

Try sending another request to Bearhardt and I'll see if it sticks.

In other news, I now have Most Wanted.

I've sent another request, hopefully that comes through. Most Wanted is looking very tempting with all these sales going on - it's 20 bucks at GameStop/Impulse right now, if tomorrow's Steam sale is less impressive, I'll be picking that up.