Thread: New here...

MeekieMoo

Default New here...

Hi!

Argh I'm really bad at introductions but here goes...I started off as a "little" but met somebody who introduced me to the AB/DL side of age play and I grew to like it more and more, so I'm keen to explore a bit and maybe chat to people who are into the same sort of stuff as me.

I'm a student currently and love spending time with my friends and watching Disney princess movies. I also enjoy dancing and being creative. Hoping to meet lots of new friends!

MM

Quote Originally Posted by MeekieMoo View Post
    Hi!

Argh I'm really bad at introductions but here goes...I started off as a "little" but met somebody who introduced me to the AB/DL side of age play and I grew to like it more and more, so I'm keen to explore a bit and maybe chat to people who are into the same sort of stuff as me.

I'm a student currently and love spending time with my friends and watching Disney princess movies. I also enjoy dancing and being creative. Hoping to meet lots of new friends!

MM
    A student eh? Studying anything interesting? I'm a student myself, working on a master's in urban planning.

So do tell, what sorts of creative things do you do then? I enjoy cartography, and I've made a few maps before, usually of fictional settings for tabletop RPGs. I also do a bit of writing, although usually that takes the form of more formal writing. I have been working on a story, but that's been an on and off project for about a year now with little actual progress to show for it. I just find so many other things to do with my time.

Anyways, welcome!

MeekieMoo

Well I love drawing and painting but I seem to have less and less time to do those things lately. Photography is a favourite too. I've tried writing before but I always end up doodling unicorns on the page instead! :P
    Thanks for the welcome.

Hello there Meekie, and welcome!

I'm a student as well, going for my Art degree.
    :3
    Photography is my favourite, but I find myself drawing much more than taking pictures these days.
    I'm also a poet in my spare time, but not a very good one.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here!

MeekieMoo

Thank you for the welcome! Love your avatar...I'm a big My Little Pony fan