Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Questions! (Regression)

Default More Questions! (Regression)

So...I have more questions. Surprising huh. Again, if they are personal, feel free to not answer. Any opinions are nice, and that is all I seek, opinions. This topic specifically regards regression, as suggested by cgh, I am making this a separate topic.

1} Do you personally regress? Or are you more of a DL?

2} If so, to what age in general do you regress to?

3} How do you regress yourself? Do you have certain things you do, like sucking on a thumb, or holding a plushie, etc? Or can you just regress anywhere without needing things?

4} Do you ever regress around other people? If so, what about people who don't know about your little side?

5} Do you show any outward signs when you regress around others? I have heard others giggle a bit, or suck their thumb even around other people.

6} Do you sometimes regress involuntarily? How do you react? Does it happen in public? What are you likely to do in such an event?

7} Has anyone noticed you when you regress? How do they treat you if you regress around others? Are they freaked out? In the TB section one person mentioned his twin sister always treats him like a 3 year old when he regresses, without even really knowing he is TB. How do others react if you do show outward signs?

8} How did it start? Did it start with just a bit in private? Do you tend to regress more and more after you start indulging your AB side?

9} Has anyone ever caught you doing something little while you are in little mode? Like sucking a paci/thumb, playing with your toes, cuddling a plushie, etc? How did they react?

10} My mother and grandmother know about my ABness...partly. They know generally that it's an attraction to baby objects, but I don't think either know really what it is, perhaps my grandmother. I told my mother I was curious why she didn't have any questions, she said she simply didn't care. I like to go into little mode, but I really can't express it the way I would like to, other than by myself at night. My mother would not care much, though might be intrigued, but my father...well...he doesn't know, and would probably not hold to it, if I were to like suck my thumb in front of him. Any advice on how to indulge my little side more than just cuddling up at night without attracting attention from those who don't understand?

Cherub

1} Do you personally regress? Not really Or are you more of a DL? More of a DL- in that I like to wear diapers when doing my normal daily activities.

2} If so, to what age in general do you regress to? Not 100% sure

3} How do you regress yourself? Being in diapers and being in a comfortable sourrounding and situation. Do you have certain things you do, like sucking on a thumb, or holding a plushie, etc? Just wearing a diaper really. Or can you just regress anywhere without needing things? Not just anywhere, usually while at home.

4} Do you ever regress around other people? No, never If so, what about people who don't know about your little side? They don't know, and will continue not knowing. No need for them to know.

5} Do you show any outward signs when you regress around others? NO, I do not regress around others. I have heard others giggle a bit, or suck their thumb even around other people.

6} Do you sometimes regress involuntarily?Never, I control when I feel little or not. How do you react? As if it is normal to do. Does it happen in public?Never! What are you likely to do in such an event? It's never happened and never will so I can't answer.

7} Has anyone noticed you when you regress?No, I do not regress around anyone. How do they treat you if you regress around others?Since no one knows, they treat me normally Are they freaked out?No, they don't know. In the TB section one person mentioned his twin sister always treats him like a 3 year old when he regresses, without even really knowing he is TB. How do others react if you do show outward signs? I do not show outward sings

8} How did it start? Around age 6. Did it start with just a bit in private? Yes Do you tend to regress more and more after you start indulging your AB side? Not really no.

9} Has anyone ever caught you doing something little while you are in little mode? Nope.Like sucking a paci/thumb, playing with your toes, cuddling a plushie, etc? How did they react? No one has ever caught me, no one ever will.

10} Any advice on how to indulge my little side more than just cuddling up at night without attracting attention from those who don't understand? I can't think of any advice to give, mainly because I do not know all the subtly nuances of your particular situation.

You have your post listed as ten questions, when it actually is 24 questions.

I know... but if I listed it as 24 it might be overwhelming, and many were very closely related, hence why I grouped them together.

1} Do you personally regress? Or are you more of a DL? I do regress a little bit, but I am mostly a DL

2} If so, to what age in general do you regress to? 1 1/2 - 2 1/2

3} How do you regress yourself? Do you have certain things you do, like sucking on a thumb, or holding a plushie, etc? Or can you just regress anywhere without needing things? Wear padding and wet when I can get away with it. I do have a paci, onesie, and plushy, though, too.

4} Do you ever regress around other people? If so, what about people who don't know about your little side?Only my wife, and a munch I attend, because only she and they know. Also, I don't go all the way to baby at the munch, nor am I padded.

5} Do you show any outward signs when you regress around others? I have heard others giggle a bit, or suck their thumb even around other people. Around my wife, I may use my paci and whine a little bit. No outward signs to others, though.

6} Do you sometimes regress involuntarily? How do you react? Does it happen in public? What are you likely to do in such an event?It's called "behavior leakage" and my AB isn't strong enough for that.

7} Has anyone noticed you when you regress? How do they treat you if you regress around others? Are they freaked out? In the TB section one person mentioned his twin sister always treats him like a 3 year old when he regresses, without even really knowing he is TB. How do others react if you do show outward signs? My wife plays along with me once in a while.

8} How did it start? Did it start with just a bit in private? Do you tend to regress more and more after you start indulging your AB side?I was an AB in fantasy only until I discoverred this site late December of last year. My AB was purely being in an infant's body mostly while indulging my DL. It never occurred to me to be like a baby as an adult until I discoverred this site. Then I got a onesie and absolutely loved looking down at it on my body. It was the first time I ever really felt attractive, knowing full well that I really look rediculous (lol).

9} Has anyone ever caught you doing something little while you are in little mode? Like sucking a paci/thumb, playing with your toes, cuddling a plushie, etc? How did they react?Never accidentally babied in front of anyone.

10} My mother and grandmother know about my ABness...partly. They know generally that it's an attraction to baby objects, but I don't think either know really what it is, perhaps my grandmother. I told my mother I was curious why she didn't have any questions, she said she simply didn't care. I like to go into little mode, but I really can't express it the way I would like to, other than by myself at night. My mother would not care much, though might be intrigued, but my father...well...he doesn't know, and would probably not hold to it, if I were to like suck my thumb in front of him. Any advice on how to indulge my little side more than just cuddling up at night without attracting attention from those who don't understand? I wish I could help you there. Don't know what I can advise. Sorry.

1} Do you personally regress? Or are you more of a DL? I'm about half and half. Sometimes its nice to just get padded, other times its good to regress

2} If so, to what age in general do you regress to? Not really sure. Probably 2-3ish

3} How do you regress yourself? Do you have certain things you do, like sucking on a thumb, or holding a plushie, etc? Or can you just regress anywhere without needing things? I definitely need "props" to regress. So being padded with onesie, paci, sippy cup, blankie and favourite teddy. Some cartoons or coloring books helps too!

4} Do you ever regress around other people? If so, what about people who don't know about your little side? Nope, just me

5} Do you show any outward signs when you regress around others? Nope - never around others

6} Do you sometimes regress involuntarily? How do you react? Does it happen in public? What are you likely to do in such an event? Not really - I think the closest I have is a tendency to get a bit excited when around toy shops lol

7} Has anyone noticed you when you regress? How do they treat you if you regress around others? Are they freaked out? In the TB section one person mentioned his twin sister always treats him like a 3 year old when he regresses, without even really knowing he is TB. How do others react if you do show outward signs? Don't think anyone else knows!

8} How did it start? Did it start with just a bit in private? Do you tend to regress more and more after you start indulging your AB side? I started with DL but after joining here started to think about the AB side of things. Now I enjoy both sides, although for me it's an occasional thing!

9} Has anyone ever caught you doing something little while you are in little mode? Like sucking a paci/thumb, playing with your toes, cuddling a plushie, etc? How did they react? Never caught, fortunately!

10} My mother and grandmother know about my ABness...partly. They know generally that it's an attraction to baby objects, but I don't think either know really what it is, perhaps my grandmother. I told my mother I was curious why she didn't have any questions, she said she simply didn't care. I like to go into little mode, but I really can't express it the way I would like to, other than by myself at night. My mother would not care much, though might be intrigued, but my father...well...he doesn't know, and would probably not hold to it, if I were to like suck my thumb in front of him. Any advice on how to indulge my little side more than just cuddling up at night without attracting attention from those who don't understand? Not sure I can help - I think it depends on your circumstances!

1} Do you personally regress? Or are you more of a DL?
    Yes, I do. Sometimes I wear diapers just to wear diapers, but about 80% of the time there's mental regression involved.

I don't aim for a specific age unless ordered to, or if I'm being hypnotized. My primary regressed age is around 3-4, I'd say. I also have a pre-teen/early teenage regressed state I go into on occasion, and more rarely an infant mode for relaxation.

3} How do you regress yourself? Do you have certain things you do, like sucking on a thumb, or holding a plushie, etc? Or can you just regress anywhere without needing things?
    If I put on a diaper and suck on a pacifier, I usually drift into regression in minutes. To get deeper into headspace, I watch children's cartoons, snuggle plushies, and act childish until it feels natural. Sometimes I don't need anything like that. If I'm interacting with another person, I can just snap into it with no triggers other than wanting to be Little around that person.

4} Do you ever regress around other people? If so, what about people who don't know about your little side?
    Friends who are comfortable with it, and who have consented to my behaviour beforehand. Sometimes I regress without meaning to, like if I go to a county fair or a zoo. But in those situations, I can keep my mood to myself.

5} Do you show any outward signs when you regress around others? I have heard others giggle a bit, or suck their thumb even around other people.
    When it's unintentional, the only noted difference other people can see, is that I become very excitable.

6} Do you sometimes regress involuntarily? How do you react? Does it happen in public? What are you likely to do in such an event?
    Answered already.

7} Has anyone noticed you when you regress? How do they treat you if you regress around others? Are they freaked out? In the TB section one person mentioned his twin sister always treats him like a 3 year old when he regresses, without even really knowing he is TB. How do others react if you do show outward signs?
    My one friend notices right away, and she partially regresses as well. She isn't an AB, but my own Little side brings one out of her. Baby-talk and all.
    Another friend treats me like a four year old and humours my behaviour.

8} How did it start? Did it start with just a bit in private? Do you tend to regress more and more after you start indulging your AB side?
    It actually started around other people, before I'd even heard of AB/DL. My Little side just really loves being with people, so it'd get brought out of me in public, but not in a way that I attracted much attention. Now that I'm in the scene, my regressions are more controlled, directed, and deeper.

9} Has anyone ever caught you doing something little while you are in little mode? Like sucking a paci/thumb, playing with your toes, cuddling a plushie, etc? How did they react?
    Before I really knew about AB/DL, I had friends side-eye me and point out times that I was being weird or childish. Since joining the scene, my mother has caught me in my room sucking on a pacifier, but she never said a thing about it.

10} Any advice on how to indulge my little side more than just cuddling up at night without attracting attention from those who don't understand?
    Carrying a pacifier around in my pocket and giving it a squeeze every now and then can satisfy my Little side, and it doesn't disturb anyone. Pull-ups are really awesome, because they're discreet and I can wear them out in public with none the wiser. Watching kid's movies that you enjoyed when you were a child is a great way to be Little without attracting too much attention. Loads of people love The Lion King, and wouldn't question you watching it at home, maybe even with a mug of warm milk.

Countdown

allow me to preface by saying I do not know if I am the person to answer your q's... do not regress in the sense of "alternate mentality"... mental state... just something I (used to) like to do... haven't done it in a while though... will answer anyway... could prob get back in to it if I wanted to probably should, tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    Do you personally regress? Or are you more of a DL?
    ^ splained above... not just a DL... don't know if regression is the right word though

like to picture myself as 2-year-old..

How do you regress yourself? Do you have certain things you do, like sucking on a thumb, or holding a plushie, etc? Or can you just regress anywhere without needing things?
    blankie + diapers + bed

no, never

no, never, & i would question the mental health of someone who does....

no one has noticed... they would prob be freaked out.. :S :S :S

[qupte]8} How did it start? Did it start with just a bit in private? Do you tend to regress more and more after you start indulging your AB side?[/quote]

attraction to diaps & baby things --> get diaps and baby things --> use diaps & baby things

the mom caught me with the blankie one time... was just transporting it... knew about the infantilism already... was awkward :S :S S:

10} My mother and grandmother know about my ABness...partly. They know generally that it's an attraction to baby objects, but I don't think either know really what it is, perhaps my grandmother. I told my mother I was curious why she didn't have any questions, she said she simply didn't care. I like to go into little mode, but I really can't express it the way I would like to, other than by myself at night. My mother would not care much, though might be intrigued, but my father...well...he doesn't know, and would probably not hold to it, if I were to like suck my thumb in front of him. Any advice on how to indulge my little side more than just cuddling up at night without attracting attention from those who don't understand?
    keep it to yourself... do not involve the family...they don't wanna know, respect that..

Thanks for the opinions.

Countdown, I do respect that, hence why I was asking for ways to indulge without...well...drawing attention or making anyone feel awkward.

Thanks guys, great answers!

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOne View Post
    Countdown, I do respect that, hence why I was asking for ways to indulge without...well...drawing attention or making anyone feel awkward.
    why not just do it in private then??? just curious..

Maybe I phrased that wrong. I meant a small gesture so that I can recall those feelings outside just the scope of my room. o.o I have no desire to outwardly show others this behavior, simply recall the emotions.