Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: UK adult baby television program broadcast date

Cool UK adult baby television program broadcast date

Hi there,

I was filmed for a TV program about adult babies back in the summer; it now has a broadcast date.

My Fifteen Stone Baby will be broadcast on Channel 4 on 13 December at 10pm. This is in the UK so apologies to those with the misfortune to live abroad At least the weather is always nicer abroad...

The producer has just sent me a text apologising for the title – I don’t mind being fifteen stone… She says it is a very good film that should please me.

Concerning this program, I have a request. I have no means to record live TV and keep a permanent copy. Does some kind person out there have the ability to record this program and sent me a video file of it or a DVD? I’d greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out with this: I’d like to keep a copy of a television program I appear in. Drop me a line if you can help. Thanks!

waves,
    Davy.
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Nov-2012 at 19:19. Reason: updated broadcast date.

Ooh awesome, I look forward to seeing this. I really do hope it makes a good, realistic impression of ABs unlike most portrayals in the media. Good luck

randee

It's times like this I'm dissaponted to be living in the u.s

Well, I've yet to see a program that shows AB's in a good light. I'm not convinced channel four is the one to do that.

But I'll watch it and see.

And good luck to you, I hope that this doesn't change the way people are around you.

Nice one, mate Here's something I could watch, maybe I do hope that it doesn't show us beings in a bad light, at all

I'll have to make sure to remember to watch this. It should be interesting, even if they don't exactly end up portraying ABs in a realistic way. I do hope they at least try though; far too much media doesn't nowadays.
    Thanks for the heads up anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDavy View Post
    Concerning this program, I have a request. I have no means to record live TV and keep a permanent copy. Does some kind person out there have the ability to record this program and sent me a video file of it or a DVD? Id greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out with this: Id like to keep a copy of a television program I appear in. Drop me a line if you can help. Thanks!
    If it shows up on iplayer I should be able to record a copy of it. PM me after it airs in case I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAcorn View Post
    If it shows up on iplayer I should be able to record a copy of it. PM me after it airs in case I forget.
    iPlayer is BBC. As long as you can record/download from 4oD

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    iPlayer is BBC. As long as you can record/download from 4oD
    Is "Channel 4" the same as BBC4? That's probably a really stupid question, but the extent of my knowledge of BBC is from figuring out how to watch QI.

BigC300

Default UK adult baby television program broadcast date

Why don't you get a copy of the video to put on YouTube. The producer can do it with his computer in the click of a mouse!