Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and Roomies

Default Diapers and Roomies

Hey Adisc, the last roommate thread is 2 years old, so rather than necropost I've decided to just start a new one.

I'm living in student apartments with three roommates. We have 2 bathrooms (one on each hall, so 2 people per bathroom), and all have separate bedrooms with locking doors. Unfortunately the gaps under the doors are wide enough for sound to carry, and the walls are quite thin (I can hear my roommate's muffled phone conversations. I'm worried if I bring diapers here the guy next to met will hear the tapes and figure it out. I want to start wearing to bed just for comfort, but I'm unsure if that's wise in my current living situation

What do you guys think?

Tapes are not that noisy, and you'd pretty much have to be an ABDL to hear that sound coming from an adult's room and come up with the idea that diapers are involved.

I would say that, especially with locking doors, you're probably fine as long as you're careful. Your biggest problem is disposal before your room starts smelling, rather than noise.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitkitty View Post
    Tapes are not that noisy, and you'd pretty much have to be an ABDL to hear that sound coming from an adult's room and come up with the idea that diapers are involved.
    agree with this... am in a similar situation & though I do not wear often and do not use diaps with tapes, I am confident the roomie doesn't know 'bout the diaps..

Well I do burn incense. And a towel under my door is not an uncommon sight. Plus I could just seal the wet diapers in ziplock bags and in turn put those in a brown paper grocery bag before going to the dumpster

Quote Originally Posted by Otter View Post
    Well I do burn incense. And a towel under my door is not an uncommon sight. Plus I could just seal the wet diapers in ziplock bags and in turn put those in a brown paper grocery bag before going to the dumpster
    You shouldn't have to much trouble then, just don't forget to lock your door if your wearing, or regressing. I've forgotten to do that several time's .

I don't think tapes or disposal should be of a concern. No one will hear the tapes, I've diapered up with family outside my door practically. The disposal could be harder if someone seen you tossing something out or something, however I doubt anyone would question it if it was in an unmarked bag and they're just roomates. Just don't be obvious about hiding the garbage bag or whatever as you go to toss it and don't forget to lock your door as the others have said.

It's so funny how paranoid we are sometimes
    To the OP, I had the same thought after moving back into my dorm this year because sound definitely travels between my room and my suite mate's room. But then I remembered how I wore diapers here and there last semester, had the same room, suite mate, and roommate.. and was never interrogated about wearing diapers!
    The only thing I have to be weary of is changing while my suite mate is in our bathroom... Or if my roommate walks in. Almost been busted a few times because of her random appearances :P

Diapers are the last thing on people's mind, and people are extremely unobservant. My first roomate saw me with a diaper under pants and no shirt (waistband sticking up) and it didnt even register in his head. He was extremely confused when I apologized later for the sight.

Diaper tapes dont make a distinctive sound, noone will notice.

Diaper smells wont register as odd either. Even wet ones.

Hakuna Matata, Stay diapered my friend.

if you are really worried about the sound - put on your diaper when you lie abed and have the covers pulled over.. .that will muffle most any crinkle/sticky-tape noise...
    I've done so at a shared dorm for some times years ago, and guess what - no one noticed...

I guess if someone isn't familiar with what it sounds, one does not come up with "diapers" as a link to the sound.

An update on my situtation! I just bought some CVS fitted briefs!