Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Stuffers

Default Diaper Stuffers

Hi. I've recently started using stuffers and I love them. Here's my situation:

I can get Assurance Men's Maximum Absorbency Protective Underwear, Large/X-Large to use as stuffers for about 50 cents each

-or-

I can get Parent's Choice baby diapers size 6 for about 22 cents each.

Should I continue using the Assurance Adult diapers for stuffers or try using the baby diapers? I've never used baby diapers as stuffers before. What are some of the pro's and con's of going either way?

Thank you for your help and comments. I figured I'd get some tips before I make my next purchase.
    Last edited by GhostRider; 14-Nov-2012 at 23:11.

Poise incontinence pads work well as stuffers they even have an adhesive strip to stick them to the diaper.
    Though they work best with the taller leak guards.

Poise incontinence pads? Thank you for the idea. I'll check into them.

Default Sv: Diaper Stuffers

That's was a new sort of pads. How is this pads?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Yeah i tired them recently the sticky strip is pretty good at holding them in place even after thay socked, so the size allow it to use the other diaper too, in the past when i doubled up, sometimes the outer diaper doesn't really soak up anything

Pamperchu had an excellent video showing how to use stuffers. His method works with many different kinds of diapers. His video showing how to do it is not on youtube anymore but here is one that is very similar.

Default Re: Diaper Stuffers

Baby diapers work great if you stuff them inside the diaper.

GhostRider,

Why Stuffing? I have found that even the so called "diaper-boosters" these days won't do you much good, but actually increase the risk for leaks (as the leak guards usually can't do their job properly with the sutffer in there)... if you need/want to just get a "better" diaper...?

Default Sv: Diaper Stuffers

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    GhostRider,

Why Stuffing? I have found that even the so called "diaper-boosters" these days won't do you much good, but actually increase the risk for leaks (as the leak guards usually can't do their job properly with the sutffer in there)... if you need/want to just get a "better" diaper...?
    I don't have any sort of problem whit that problem.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2