Thread: Footed Sleepers for men & women

Default Footed Sleepers for men & women

I just visited this web site The best source of fun underwear, loungewear & pajamas since 1999. They have alot of neat
    sleepers for men and women. From Mickey and Minne to Superman.

I myself have just started to look into getting some footed pajamas, but have yet to find a design I really like. I want to get polar fleece and options are limited.

Intergalactic Space Print Drop Seat Polar Fleece Footie Pajamas I do like these ones though, just wish I could find em without the "drop seat" lol

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    I myself have just started to look into getting some footed pajamas, but have yet to find a design I really like. I want to get polar fleece and options are limited.

Intergalactic Space Print Drop Seat Polar Fleece Footie Pajamas I do like these ones though, just wish I could find em without the "drop seat" lol
    I've got 4 pair from them and like all of them. My solid color pink one dosen't have the butt flap. On couple of these cool mornings I've put my footies back on after I've taken off my wet diaper. Butt flap comes in handy

when it comes time to go poopy in toilet.

Both site look great i just have not had enough money to buy one yet, but i want to soon.