Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sissy question

Default sissy question

have you ever been humiliated as a sissy and like it

No, but I've been humiliated as a girl because that's how I was born. See, my mom used my love of pants against me when I was in elem. school and jr. high in order to "keep me in line," so I purposely (in a subconscious way) got fat as a teenager so that no dress in the house would ever again fit me by high school. As a result, the threat switched from Mom forcing me to wear a dress bought for me (like that 1 time when I was 10), or that had been hers long ago (like that 1 time when I was 13), to going dress-shopping (which luckily never happened) with me. Because of all this, I remained an honor student who did my best at piano recitals, not because I loved Classical music, but because she wanted me to play it. To this day, I still have nightmares as an adult in my late 20's about her making me wear a dress to punish me, therefore I try not to argue with her about anything.

Not part of my makeup (pun intended), it is one of the fetish things I do not have a handle on yet. the only speculation I have is the sort of forced fem sort of thing that absolves the individual from feeling guilt over wanting to be fem. The other speculation is that physical and emotional abuse can be addictive in the release of endogenous opioid's. (Long story from a study I did on abuse).

pottypanties

I was caught numerous time wearing my sister's petticoats, skirts and dresses. My dad used to make me wear them for the rest of the day hoping I would become embarrased and stop it. He even made me wear them once while my grandparents were visiting. I actually liked it. When he was out of town on business, my mom would let me wear my sisters clothes. She would even modify them some so they would fit better. She said it was our secret.

dolphinnapyz

Are you a female or male?

LilPrincessJessica

Not sure if I should be saying this, but yes and no. I mean it's crossed my mind a few times but I don't think I'd go through with it or have anyone close enough to do it with.

yes by exgirl friend she diapered with cloth diapers and pink plastic pants and a maids uniform and had me clean her house i enjoyed it very much

No. Not really, since hardly anyone knows about it, except 3 close friends, 2 boys and 1 girl. Sometimes they tease me and I do like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SallS View Post
    Not part of my makeup (pun intended), it is one of the fetish things I do not have a handle on yet. the only speculation I have is the sort of forced fem sort of thing that absolves the individual from feeling guilt over wanting to be fem. The other speculation is that physical and emotional abuse can be addictive in the release of endogenous opioid's. (Long story from a study I did on abuse).
    I'm a bit late getting to this...however, is this study available?? Without knowing the details of your study; I have concluded similar results for post/current chronic abuse/trauma, and drama (not of the theatrical sort ) -Marka

Well I'm a boy all boy until I wish I could wear a dress. When I was growing up my parents did every thing they could do to get me out of diapers. No one knew I had no control over this problem. So my mother dressed me has a girl until age 7 or 8. All my baby pics and early kid pics I'm dressed as a girl. My hair was long and very blond and went to the bottom of my butt. My mother forgot she was punishing me and turned me into her daughter. All the kids that lived around us thought I was a girl. I had no boy clothes or boy toys I was a girl so far as anyone knew. He'll I even thought I was a girl I really did. They were the best years of my life. My mommy loved me and treated me with so much love it was great. I loved to go dress shopping and cloths shopping in general. I loved dresses and wore them almost all the time. The day that this all ended was like a part of my life dieing. I hated the day it all ended and hated my dad for taking it all away from me. I do know what it was like to be treated like a little girl and I really loved it and truly missed it when it was gone.