Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20 year old male here need answers

Default 20 year old male here need answers

So i am a male and at times i do like to wear pink and i like the color pink i wonder to myself is this ok? I mean i am i man and i have these feelings have for years and i also wore a pink onise and pink plastic pants and comments and answers please feel welcome to answer i am lost it feels like

LittleDrummerGirl

This is absolutely okay. Sometimes you just gotta buckle down and be girly! Nothing wrong with it at ALL. If you enjoy it and it doesn't get in the way of your life, then how can it be a bad thing?

There's nothing wrong with wearing pink! It's a good color! (one of my favorites xD)

There's tons of men out there who have a desire to wear girly stuff once and a while, its not really anything to be worried about/ashamed of. I say go for it.

i mean i wonder sometimes being a guy and i have girly things that i do

As a fellow male and lover of the color pink (especially the soft baby pink hue), I say do whatever makes you comfortable. No one, other than yourself, can tell you what to do in order to make you feel natural in your own skin. Btw, colors are awesome in general, don't worry about what "gender roles" people assign to colors, it's quite asinine when you think about it lol

If you don't mind my asking, what do you do that you consider girly?

Two hundred years ago, the accepted color for boy babies was pink, and for girls, blue. I think they saw the pink related to red, and that to blood and the warrior. Over time, the colors switched and we now culturally accept that. When I was in high school, I often wore open collared dress shirts and I had one that was pink and another that was white with pink stripes. There were tough kids in my school who wore such things.

I'm assuming though, that you are expressing something entirely different, and to be honest, my favorite plastic pants are pink. I also have a pair of pink carousel plastic pants, or panties, if one prefers. For what ever reason, there are times when I'm regressing where I really prefer something more girlish. Oddly, regression and wearing diapers also has an association with humiliation, and so wearing things which are more cross gender accomplish that feeling. For me, it's sexual, and it makes the whole experience with diapers all the more enjoyable. If it makes you fell good, why not do it. It certainly doesn't harm anyone.

The main thing to remember is there is no invisible "line" you can cross that makes you a freak. If you like it and it doesn't hurt anyone, go for it.

I mean, wearing diapers sure isn't considered normal... but we like that.
    If you like pink just go with it.
    If you like to feel like a girl, go with that too.

The bottom line?

Just be you.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Two hundred years ago, the accepted color for boy babies was pink, and for girls, blue. I think they saw the pink related to red, and that to blood and the warrior. Over time, the colors switched and we now culturally accept that.
    In Korea (and maybe other Asian cultures), young boys still generally wear pink and young girls light blue.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Some guys have stronger feminine sides than others, it doesn't make you any less of a man, if that's what you're worried about. If you're a guy who likes to sit with his legs crossed, than darnit, enjoy yourself and sit with your legs crossed! xD

Default Re: 20 year old male here need answers

I think most of us male ABDLs have experimented with "sissy/LG"-ism at one time in our lives. As a really young DL I was a different gender in DL fantasies. I think it's just the nature of the beast I guess. If the girlie side of your AB gets stronger, don't get alarmed. Don't think you are becoming an M2F either. That's just the nature of the beast too. Let yourself be an SB.

I myself today, for some reason, do not have quite the extensive cross-gender AB as I did as a preadolescent. I'm happily humiliated being a cute little baby boy. If you want to humiliate me, don't put me in pink because I'd ignore it. Put me in a canary yellow onesie or sleeper! We are all different in one way or another.

Maybe I'm that way because canary is a brighter version of pee color (lol).