Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Skyrim moment's!

Default Favorite Skyrim moment's!

What's everyone's favorite parts of the game, or situations that have happened to you?

Personally my favorite part has been Dawnguard and joining Stormcloaks to take back Skyrim.

My favorite was as a girl from my class have a pacifier with her and suck it. she looked so cute.

The first time you fight a dragon is a harrowing and intense experience, to be sure. I love the way that Bethesda made you feel oppressed by their power. Fighting them on The highest difficulty at level 81, though, was not so much fun as it was terrifying. It is usually a 15 minute struggle of cat and mouse and the cat is way stronger than you. Haha, i love this game.

LilPrincessJessica

I'd say, taking Windhelm/Solitude, that or going on godmode and wabbajacking the whole county.

Supersam1223

Default Favorite Skyrim moment's!

The several occasions where I started a fight in an inn and accidentally decapitated a quest person.... Thank God for autosave.

Quote Originally Posted by babytobi View Post
    My favorite was as a girl from my class have a pacifier with her and suck it. she looked so cute.
    Sounds like a pretty in-depth mod if it involved someone you knew. Where'd you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    Sounds like a pretty in-depth mod if it involved someone you knew. Where'd you get it?

and nice to see you again blanch, been a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post

and nice to see you again blanch, been a long time!
    I hope you are getting fat for the winter like me http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p232/elscb/emoticons/nod.gif

simple: the first time i FUS RO DAH'ed lydia off the college of winterhold bridge.
    anothe favorite moment was when i perfected my mage character(has always been a high elf female named Tyemar since morrowind) on 360 and killed a dragon with one spell (lightning storm BEST SPELL EVER nex to dead thrall)but my all time favorite moment was a kids reaction to the words "i'd like to adopt you." best DLC ever

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    simple: the first time i FUS RO DAH'ed lydia off the college of winterhold bridge.
    anothe favorite moment was when i perfected my mage character(has always been a high elf female named Tyemar since morrowind) on 360 and killed a dragon with one spell (lightning storm BEST SPELL EVER nex to dead thrall)but my all time favorite moment was a kids reaction to the words "i'd like to adopt you." best DLC ever
    I'm definitely doing that to Lydia tonight! I'm so close to expert spells, level 80 destruction yay! I forgot you can get kid's in Hearthfire, I'm probably about to buy it.

Is it worth it?