Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you relate to this embarrasing but funny situation??

Default Can you relate to this embarrasing but funny situation??

So yesterday I was hanging out with a couple of friends and get a nose bleed. One of my friends who happens to be a girl goes into her purse out in public mind you and shoves something into my hands leans over and whispers in my ear, shove this up your nose if it works of me it will help your bloody nose

Lol can anybody relate???

Countdown

you have menophilia or something?

nah, I can't relate

LilPrincessJessica

That's so gross, but so funny. XD I don't think I can relate to shoving a tampon up my nose.

That seems like something out of a surreal comedy Nope, can't relate, but it's phantasmagorically funny

BigC300

Default Can you relate to this embarrasing but funny situation??

Bet it stopped the bleeding!

Actually, a tampon up the nose is an established remedy for a severe nosebleed. Boxers do it all the time.

I get nosebleeds really easy... (some of the blood-vessels are too close the the surface...), and I have chronically dry soft-tissue in my nose... so around winter I am really prone to have severe nose bleeds... had this forver... doesn't bother me anymore.
    But yes, I had my GF give me a tampon for that purpose, and yes, medical professionals actually recommend this too... it's cleanly boxed, it's made to soak up blood, it's working and doesn't do you any bad.... so yes. why not. and I don't particullarly find it funny or embarrassing - it's a good remedy for an annoying "problem".

Gosh, I find it so funny that I have to wear a diaper that my pee ain't soaking the bed tonight... would be about the same perspective...

Never had a nose bleed but a tampon would be the first thing I'd ask for if I got one, you can't argue with the result it would get.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    I get nosebleeds really easy... (some of the blood-vessels are too close the the surface...), and I have chronically dry soft-tissue in my nose... so around winter I am really prone to have severe nose bleeds... had this forver... doesn't bother me anymore.
    But yes, I had my GF give me a tampon for that purpose, and yes, medical professionals actually recommend this too... it's cleanly boxed, it's made to soak up blood, it's working and doesn't do you any bad.... so yes. why not. and I don't particullarly find it funny or embarrassing - it's a good remedy for an annoying "problem".

Gosh, I find it so funny that I have to wear a diaper that my pee ain't soaking the bed tonight... would be about the same perspective...
    I have the same problem on both sides but.nose bleeds are just as annoying.always happens in the winter out of no where but people still have to ask about nose picking lol

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    I know you said it doesn't bother you, but the best solution I've found is to get some saline nasal spray and use it regularly (2-3 times a day). I've had frequent nosebleeds in the past and that usually clears them up as long as I remember to use it.