Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I say good bye adisc

  1. #1

    Unhappy I say good bye adisc

    I cant stay some where what im not im not welcome to come on so this is why i decided i will be clossing my acount i dont want to be part of the adisc comuinty no more if ive tryed to help you guys out and all i got was you saying shit behind my back sorry but i rather leave this site now. and go my own path i have friends in real life but this dosent mean im not going disaper from the face of the earth some of you still have me on skype but no offence adisc is a support comuinty i dont see it the same way where is the care to your fellow menbers. i am not talking about all of you just some people and i am ashemed it has come to this. but i have everything i need in my life now. and yes if you think im some depresed person no your wrong. i have mental probloms and you do not have any right to bully people you can do it on the internet but you wont do it to you family and friend face to face if you do i wish i can help you but lets face the fact no point of helping people who dont want to help them selfs. i have now wrote something today how i can express my fealings when im upset but it is not allways the way i fell just at the worst of times.


    Sometimes you can cry until there is nothing wet in you. You can screams and curse until your throat rebels and ruputures. you can pray all you want, to whatever god you think willlistenand still, it makes no difrence. It goes on, with no sighn as to when it might release you. And younevere Know that if it ever did relent. it would not be becouse it cared.

    now people please understand im only human like everyone else here and i really do care about all of you but my best friend who knows this side about me and others think that you are treating me this badley then it aint much of a friedly comuinty. cant you see you are all nice people i try so why dont all of you try i dont really mind if anyone replys to what i have said but if this fealing of nagtivty i will be closing my acout by chrismas. for now im going be on babyfur.me at least much more effort is put in by the menbers. i just wish the best for all of you.

    and if you ask who i am my name is alban im 17 years old and i have learnt that life is valuble. so hold on to everything you love you nevere now you might wake up tomrow and lose it all and wake up the next day to be on top of the world.

  2. #2
    LilPrincessJessica

    Default

    Sorry to see you go, didn't even met you. But, who on Adisc would bully you? From what I've seen the community is SUPER nice!

  3. #3
    soraXroxas95

    Default

    im super sorry to hear this i never met you either .. before now

  4. #4

    Default

    Hello there FoxSplash, I've never bumped into you on here that I recall, but I'd be sad to see any member leave for this reason.

    I don't know what's been happening with you but we are, as you say, a support community. Every community has a few bad apples, it needn't spoil the rest of the basket for you. One of our top rules is being kind and polite to other members, this includes PMs and IRC as well as the main forums. If certain people have been bullying you or mean to you then please tell one of the mods who it is and what they've been doing - it's their job to try and help. I'm sorry people have done bad to you, but we can't help and sort it out if you don't let us know what's going on.

    I hope you choose to stay, ignore those who are being mean and have a good time with all the others. If not, sorry to see you go.

  5. #5

    Default

    I would hope I could talk you out of leaving, but if you think it's what is best, all I can do is hope you the best of luck and warm wishes wherever you go... I hope you find positive experiences and friendly people that can bring you warm memories

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSplash View Post
    I cant stay some where what im not im not welcome to come on so this is why i decided i will be clossing my acount i dont want to be part of the adisc comuinty no more if ive tryed to help you guys out and all i got was you saying shit behind my back sorry but i rather leave this site now. and go my own path i have friends in real life but this dosent mean im not going disaper from the face of the earth some of you still have me on skype but no offence adisc is a support comuinty i dont see it the same way where is the care to your fellow menbers. i am not talking about all of you just some people and i am ashemed it has come to this. but i have everything i need in my life now. and yes if you think im some depresed person no your wrong. i have mental probloms and you do not have any right to bully people you can do it on the internet but you wont do it to you family and friend face to face if you do i wish i can help you but lets face the fact no point of helping people who dont want to help them selfs. i have now wrote something today how i can express my fealings when im upset but it is not allways the way i fell just at the worst of times.


    Sometimes you can cry until there is nothing wet in you. You can screams and curse until your throat rebels and ruputures. you can pray all you want, to whatever god you think willlistenand still, it makes no difrence. It goes on, with no sighn as to when it might release you. And younevere Know that if it ever did relent. it would not be becouse it cared.

    now people please understand im only human like everyone else here and i really do care about all of you but my best friend who knows this side about me and others think that you are treating me this badley then it aint much of a friedly comuinty. cant you see you are all nice people i try so why dont all of you try i dont really mind if anyone replys to what i have said but if this fealing of nagtivty i will be closing my acout by chrismas. for now im going be on babyfur.me at least much more effort is put in by the menbers. i just wish the best for all of you.

    and if you ask who i am my name is alban im 17 years old and i have learnt that life is valuble. so hold on to everything you love you nevere now you might wake up tomrow and lose it all and wake up the next day to be on top of the world.
    If *anyone* bullies you on Adisc simply report them, its clearly against the rules. However there is a difference between criticism vs bullying.

    Plus if you think any amount of "bullying" you receive on adisc is more then you deserve and want to quit because someone may or ma not be being a asshat to you. Well good luck in that real world.

  7. #7

    Default

    I wouldn't recommend you deleting your account because once you do, you cannot re register here again. You may change your mind and regret your decision. So it's best to not delete it and just leave.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I wouldn't recommend you deleting your account because once you do, you cannot re register here again. You may change your mind and regret your decision. So it's best to not delete it and just leave.
    Are you sure about that? Not saying you are wrong, but it seems odd to have your account deleted and never be able to change your mind.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FoxSplash View Post
    I cant stay some where what im not im not welcome to come on so this is why i decided i will be clossing my acount i dont want to be part of the adisc comuinty no more if ive tryed to help you guys out and all i got was you saying shit behind my back sorry but i rather leave this site now. and go my own path i have friends in real life but this dosent mean im not going disaper from the face of the earth some of you still have me on skype but no offence adisc is a support comuinty i dont see it the same way where is the care to your fellow menbers. i am not talking about all of you just some people and i am ashemed it has come to this. but i have everything i need in my life now. and yes if you think im some depresed person no your wrong. i have mental probloms and you do not have any right to bully people you can do it on the internet but you wont do it to you family and friend face to face if you do i wish i can help you but lets face the fact no point of helping people who dont want to help them selfs. i have now wrote something today how i can express my fealings when im upset but it is not allways the way i fell just at the worst of times.


    Sometimes you can cry until there is nothing wet in you. You can screams and curse until your throat rebels and ruputures. you can pray all you want, to whatever god you think willlistenand still, it makes no difrence. It goes on, with no sighn as to when it might release you. And younevere Know that if it ever did relent. it would not be becouse it cared.

    now people please understand im only human like everyone else here and i really do care about all of you but my best friend who knows this side about me and others think that you are treating me this badley then it aint much of a friedly comuinty. cant you see you are all nice people i try so why dont all of you try i dont really mind if anyone replys to what i have said but if this fealing of nagtivty i will be closing my acout by chrismas. for now im going be on babyfur.me at least much more effort is put in by the menbers. i just wish the best for all of you.

    and if you ask who i am my name is alban im 17 years old and i have learnt that life is valuble. so hold on to everything you love you nevere now you might wake up tomrow and lose it all and wake up the next day to be on top of the world.
    I'll be very sad to see you go FoxSplash, I really hope you reconsider this. You know, if you need someone to rant to, talk to, and if you think I can help further in any way you can always contact me! I'm glad to help you in any way I can.



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    If *anyone* bullies you on Adisc simply report them, its clearly against the rules. However there is a difference between criticism vs bullying.

    Plus if you think any amount of "bullying" you receive on adisc is more then you deserve and want to quit because someone may or ma not be being a asshat to you. Well good luck in that real world.
    This right here.

    Remember, bullying is definitely not fair, and if there is any reason to suspect you are being bullied I'm sure that one of the moderators would like to take a look at this.



    Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Are you sure about that? Not saying you are wrong, but it seems odd to have your account deleted and never be able to change your mind.
    Well, when you close your account you accept the possibility that your account may not ever be re-opened.

    You also can not create a new account. This is against the rules.

    With a closed account all you can do is log-in and create a Requests thread asking for your account to be re-opened (which again... could be declined.)

    - Lobie

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    I'll be very sad to see you go FoxSplash, I really hope you reconsider this. You know, if you need someone to rant to, talk to, and if you think I can help further in any way you can always contact me! I'm glad to help you in any way I can.



    This right here.

    Remember, bullying is definitely not fair, and if there is any reason to suspect you are being bullied I'm sure that one of the moderators would like to take a look at this.



    Well, when you close your account you accept the possibility that your account may not ever be re-opened.

    You also can not create a new account. This is against the rules.

    With a closed account all you can do is log-in and create a Requests thread asking for your account to be re-opened (which again... could be declined.)

    - Lobie
    but what is the point when no one does actuly care?

    i do care and i allways have tryed and tryed but when people push me to far this what happens. that or the fact that that i have one of my ticks. i sighned up here to help people not for myself.

Similar Threads

  1. Missing the Good Old Days of ADISC
    By TeddyBearCowboy in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2012, 00:05
  2. Good Evening/Day/Morning ADISC.org, HalfAndHalf here....
    By HalfAndHalf in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-Jul-2012, 10:49
  3. I am back, ADISC! (For good, I hope!)
    By BabyPandora in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-Jun-2011, 19:15
  4. Good bye adisc
    By Daisuke in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-Nov-2009, 19:25
  5. Good ol' Adisc (AKA, fart jokes are no fun.)
    By Kuzzy in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 26-Jul-2009, 19:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.