Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could the Euro Brief could be the next best small diaper?

Default Could the Euro Brief could be the next best small diaper?

Let me explain some stuff before I get to the eurobrief. Well I have been looking around for the next small diaper for me and I have come tot he conclusion that the tena maxi is the best out there as of right now. Sadly the price was just to much for me. I was used to paying 23 dollars for a 22 pack, so this ended up taking a lot of my money. I also became discouraged with wearing because of the lack of small diapers and then my diapers costing to much. It got annoying Trying to extend out a 20 pack of diapers when you used to wearing like 5 times a week. I think I still have 20 left.

Finally I came across one diaper that i did not think would fit. When I first got it int he mail I was afraid that the diaper would swallow me like other mediums do. I think these diapers have to be thicker than the small abena s4. The best way I can describe it is like dry 24/7 and molicare had a baby and this was the product.

Pros:
    It feels almost as thick as a medium dry 24/7. It is as soft on the inside as a Molicare small and even feels as soft as the inside. The fit of these diapers did't run up to my chest and back for once. It is a tad bit large but not to the point were it is at my chest. These diapers I would say are like in between small and medium. The bottom tapes did not overlap like most mediums for me, but the top tapes came close to actually overlapping. Now for the absorbency let me put it this way. I wore one to bed and drunk 32 oz of liquid and I woke up with no leaks. Finally the best thing I liked about them was the price. It was 27 for 20. You can pick some up at cheapchux

Cons:
    Now the two cons i had with this diaper have to be about the size and the thickness. This diaper is too thick for me to use as diaper for daytime but it is perfect for night time or just a laying around the house diaper. Since it is slightly bigger than the normal small diapers I am used to it, if the diaper is not put on tight the first time you can have a slight bit of sag. Luckily though they have a two taped system so you can redo it if needed.

My waist size is 27", so I would recommend these to anyone else who is close in that size. This has to be the best diaper I have tried in a while and I will definitly buy these diapers again. AND NOW TO FIND A GOOD DAYTIME DIAPER @.@ because tenas crinkly to much and swell a lot xD.

Way cool, I only wish I was still a 27" waist.

Roflcopper

Are they discreet?

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopper View Post
    Are they discreet?
    Sadly they are to thick to wear in public xD. They are more of a house diaper.

Roflcopper

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    Sadly they are to thick to wear in public xD. They are more of a house diaper.
    Also good to know, but in my mess of vagueness, I meant cheapchux, my apologies. Silly me. xD

Euro Brief?

:heads off to Google:

Ha ha, they sound pretty nice actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflcopper View Post
    Also good to know, but in my mess of vagueness, I meant cheapchux, my apologies. Silly me. xD
    I only ordered a sample form them but the package they came in was discreet. It was a white bag with nothing on it mentioning diapers. I am like 99% sure that they ship in plain boxes, since the sample diapers were discreet.

are they available at a department store

Roflcopper

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    I only ordered a sample form them but the package they came in was discreet. It was a white bag with nothing on it mentioning diapers. I am like 99% sure that they ship in plain boxes, since the sample diapers were discreet.
    Well that's good to know. I've been wondering about what to try to get (risky situation), and this, seems great!

Yes I bought a case of these and they were pretty good. As good as an abena m3, with a cut that fit me better and a harder plastic outter plastic.

THese are identical to small dry 24/7s. The only difference is the outer backing is alil thicker than on the dry 24/7's.