Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aceepting diapers questinon

Default Aceepting diapers questinon

Do you think woman will accept the diaper fetish based on there race or there personality? it just makes me wonder

Countdown

People from more traditional cultures will probably have a harder time with it (i.e., African and Asian cultures compared to Western cultures).

And definitely people of certain personality types will be more likely to accept diapers (e.g., more open-minded people will tend to be more accepting of it...can measure this with the Openness scale on the Big 5 Personality Test).

I don't think it has anything, at all, to do with race. Personality, will (of course) have some influence.
    But, I think it's mostly about circumstance and her willingness to fully understand the fetish and apply it to her own beliefs/tolerance/thoughts/ability to accept.

And, most importantly... The particulars about how the fetish works for the particular person, they're with.

The spectrum is extreme.
    From wearing a couple times a month, for comfort and maybe minor sexual excitement... To wearing 24/7 or only being able to get off with diaper-related stimulation.

Most women have a kind of "cut off" of what they can accept. (If they, themselves, are not *B/DL)
    It just depends, on where that other person falls on the spectrum and how strong their feelings are for said person.

Hmm.. well whilst I think that the background / history of an individual person has some influence on whether they will be accepting of a diaper-fetish or not, it's by far not the major factor...

As an alternate example: one of my ex-gf years ago was probably the kinkiest girl I have known (probably ever will)... I mean it was cool (I'm a good bit kinky myself).... BUT she came from a VERY strict, catholic, traditional, etc. family... dad and mom of hers actually had TWO separated beds in their room... it was all about making children and anything even remotely sexual would freak those folks out... yet that girl got all the kink anyhow.
    So whilst certainly no such "material" was to be found at her home & surroundings, she was entirely openminded and very experimental.

Culture is certainly a "factor"... but it ain't everything.

and the other thing is about love and personal limits. Everyone has "limits" - some are for the more obvious stuff, other have personal reasons, yet other limits have no plausible explanation to go along the limit.
    If someone is generally openminded, in love with you and not repulsed by the DL idea it stands a good chance, that this person will easily accept that side of yours and even play along to some extend...

BigC300

Default Aceepting diapers questinon

In China they don't do diapers, they train their kids to eliminate bodily wastes at an early age. Not sure if they use toilet paper?

I agree, race is unlikely be a factor in a woman accepting diapers. Personality could be a factor but then you would have to account for life experiences and personal feelings and beliefs to really have a good idea. Even with this there would be no guarantee that a particular woman would accept diapers.

I you must know in must ask, and in my opinion this is best done once you have gotten to know here.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by BigC300 View Post
    In China they don't do diapers, they train their kids to eliminate bodily wastes at an early age. Not sure if they use toilet paper?
    Maybe in rural China, but in the more modernized parts of China, they do in fact use diapers.

Edit: And I really believe EPO1 and Garzilla have downplayed the importance of culture. Race as far as skin color is not likely to be a factor, for obvious reasons. But culture has tremendous power in the shaping of our belief systems, attitudes, values, etc. I strongly believe that cultural background (which is tied with race; e.g., Asian people tend to grow up in an Asian culture) can influence one's opinion on infantilism (and paraphilias/fetishes in general).

Quote Originally Posted by Countdown View Post
    And I really believe EPO1 and Garzilla have downplayed the importance of culture. Race as far as skin color is not likely to be a factor, for obvious reasons. But culture has tremendous power in the shaping of our belief systems, attitudes, values, etc. I strongly believe that cultural background (which is tied with race; e.g., Asian people tend to grow up in an Asian culture) can influence one's opinion on infantilism (and paraphilias/fetishes in general).
    How have I downplayed the importance of culture? I did not mention culture because it was already so obvious and then you had already mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Do you think woman will accept the diaper fetish based on there race or there personality? it just makes me wonder
    I don't think that ether of these would drastically alter a ABDL's chances of acceptance.

This forum is proof of this, there are alot of different personalities on here, from different races and cultures.

What we seem to battle with alot is the acceptance or anxiety around our uniqueness along with a few who had difficult childhoods or were bullied or are on an autistic spectrum or ADD/ADHD.

It seems that many of us suffer to a degree from either anxiety and depression and these two things could affect any personality or race, thereby adding to the fact that our ABDL'ism is a worldwide random phenomenon.

How would a vanilla person stereotype somebody with fetish?

Perhaps the person also has a fetish or something about them that is different from the norm, and this gives them an ability to accept such considerations from a ABDL.

Their set of beliefs cannot easily change, with something like this brought to their attention.

So perhaps the propensity to understand us would be by those, who never had a problem with gay people, who can think for themselves and are not easily influenced by what society or what the media stereotypes.

I honestly believe that the short answer, if everybody was given the honesty drug to all of humankind.............

More then we think, even the person judging such an aspect of ourselves would think.

Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    How have I downplayed the importance of culture? I did not mention culture because it was already so obvious and then you had already mentioned it.
    "...race is unlikely be a factor in a woman accepting diapers..."

Race is inextricably tied to culture.