Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New DS

Secret

I dont think its very ture
    What do you mean?

Well it cant run R4 pirate cards so its pretty much useless IMO! And it looks exactly like the eold one, so its pretty much Nintendos take on the PSP 2.0

Mako

Well um... it is true. It's the nintendo DSi

Nintendo DSi Impressions and Comparisons

the Nintendo DSi isn't really going to change it much at all. Though it does look cool and you can buy and store games on a SD card. It got out 4 days ago in japan and is now officially sold out. Anyways I still need to get a R4 and a memory card for it. Also Baby mike so far you claimed to think that a new xbox will be out with 7 GHz CPU's and what not and now you doubt a new DS is coming out when it already has!

Secret

I beleive they are actualy already out in Japan.

Mako

We also have to remember that no games that use the new DSi's format are currently out, I should check if any are announced yet, I'm not actually sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    the Nintendo DSi isn't really going to change it much at all. Though it does look cool and you can buy and store games on a SD card. It got out 4 days ago in japan and is now officially sold out. Anyways I still need to get a R4 and a memory card for it. Also Baby mike so far you claimed to think that a new xbox will be out with 7 GHz CPU's and what not and now you doubt a new DS is coming out when it already has!
    Yes i realy do think there will be a new xbox but not with a 7Ghz CPU

Mako

Quote Originally Posted by baby_mike View Post
    Yes i realy do think there will be a new xbox but not with a 7Ghz CPU
    That's like saying it will eventually rain... unless the planet explodes, it will happen.