Thread: Yet Another Introduction! :D

AlexCoffee

Default Yet Another Introduction! :D

Hi there everyone! I'm glad to be here, this site seems rockin'.

My name is Alex and I'm here to meet new people, make friends, and maybe roleplay and the like? Not yet sure.

I'm the average nice gay guy with crazy dyed hair and tight skinny jeans but I don't bite (Well, unless you like that. If you do leave your name and number here XD, just kidding. :p). I love to read crime novels and I like to write (Mainly erotica for the past few months but also poems and the such). I'm a hardcore Obama supporter but I can vote yet.

I'm a switch (I can be the caretaker or the baby) so feel free to say hi! I encourage it. :3 When I'm the baby I like to be the sissy and I really wanna be forced into it. So much better for me. XD

Um, oh, I love NCIS and Bones. And White Collar. And Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. So basically USA as a whole. XD I love bands like Black Veil Brides (Even Dee Snyder likes them), Falling in Reverse, Sleeping with Sirens, Five Finger Death Punch, and White Tie Affair, 303, etc.

Well hello Alex. Welcome to ADISC.

You seem to a have a pretty friendly disposition and a good attitude toward being here and your intent here. You should fit in nicely.
    I'm afraid I don't share many of your interests, although I also am a fan of NCIS, especially the original one. I just can't seem to get into the LA one as well. I used to watch more USA than I do now, but then again, I used to watch more TV than I do now also.

Anyhow, welcome to the site, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCoffee View Post
    Hi there everyone! I'm glad to be here, this site seems rockin'.

My name is Alex and I'm here to meet new people, make friends, and maybe roleplay and the like? Not yet sure.

I'm the average nice gay guy with crazy dyed hair and tight skinny jeans but I don't bite (Well, unless you like that. If you do leave your name and number here XD, just kidding. :p). I love to read crime novels and I like to write (Mainly erotica for the past few months but also poems and the such). I'm a hardcore Obama supporter but I can vote yet.

I'm a switch (I can be the caretaker or the baby) so feel free to say hi! I encourage it. :3 When I'm the baby I like to be the sissy and I really wanna be forced into it. So much better for me. XD

Um, oh, I love NCIS and Bones. And White Collar. And Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. So basically USA as a whole. XD I love bands like Black Veil Brides (Even Dee Snyder likes them), Falling in Reverse, Sleeping with Sirens, Five Finger Death Punch, and White Tie Affair, 303, etc.
    Hi Alex. I'm fairly new here myself, but I think I can still say welcome!

USA seems to put out lots of good shows - I'm also a fan of White Collar, although I haven't watched some of the other ones you mention. Are you a fan of Burn Notice, also on USA? It's worth a try if you haven't watched it yet. And the sixth season just resumed last night .

If you like law and order svu, just wait till you become of drinking age and play the law and order SVU drinking game..it gets intense