Thread: Arkansas AB/DL/Furry

Default Arkansas AB/DL/Furry

Heya everyone. As of right now I'm 26 and a AB, DL, baby/diaperfur, and generally fun loving guy.
    I like playing online games, chatting with others about whatever pops into our heads, bicycling around my town, and other general exercising.
    I try to be literate and kind when chatting online with others so don't worry about trying to decode my messages. xD
    Want to know something else about me? Just ask away and I'll answer truthfully. ^_^

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by OdaWolf View Post
    Heya everyone. As of right now I'm 26 and a AB, DL, baby/diaperfur, and generally fun loving guy.
    I like playing online games, chatting with others about whatever pops into our heads, bicycling around my town, and other general exercising.
    I try to be literate and kind when chatting online with others so don't worry about trying to decode my messages. xD
    Want to know something else about me? Just ask away and I'll answer truthfully. ^_^
    Hey Odawolf and welcome to ADISC!
    I'm SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar. I'm a babyfur too! My fursona is a tiger
    It's great to meet you Odawolf, you seem like a very interesting person. Your avatar is extremely cute!
    I'm 14 years old, I live in Wales in the UK and I'm into a lot of the stuff that you like and I also like reading, fishing, playing piano.
    So, what's your favourite movie and what kind of music do you like?

Skar

Quote Originally Posted by OdaWolf View Post
    Woo! Another babyfur! Welcome to our little comfy spot!

Really nice to see someone concerned about fitness, too. Sadly most of my fitness comes from my job and from arm curls when there are cookies not in my muzzle.

Lemme pull a random question from my hunny jar...

What's your favorite board game?
    My favoritest board game is Mouse Trap!

Its a ton of crazy action
    a crazy contraption
    the fun is catchin'
    it's Mouse Trap!

Quote Originally Posted by SkarTiger View Post
    Hey Odawolf and welcome to ADISC!
    I'm SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar. I'm a babyfur too! My fursona is a tiger
    It's great to meet you Odawolf, you seem like a very interesting person. Your avatar is extremely cute!
    I'm 14 years old, I live in Wales in the UK and I'm into a lot of the stuff that you like and I also like reading, fishing, playing piano.
    So, what's your favourite movie and what kind of music do you like?

Skar
    Heya Skar, it's nice to meet you. ^_^
    I may be called Oda Wolf but my name is a misnomer. My fursona is a fox/wolf hybrid that I like to call a folx. Pronounced like "flux" from a flux capacitor. *geek level was just shown* xD
    Thanks for both of the compliments. I really just try to be just myself no matter where I am offline and online. My avatar was made by Crys the Hybrid on FurAffinity. If you would like I could give you a link to her profile. ^^
    Wales? I've got a friend that lives in Northampton in the UK. Don't know how far that is from you though. xD I love reading and fishing, as well, and I have always wanted to learn to play the piano. ^^
    My favourite movie? That's really a tough question since I have MANY favourites but the oldest one that I like is an old Japanese anime called "Nemo" (In the USA it was called "Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland"). And I like all kinds of music though there are a few songs every now then that I don't care much for. More often than not though you will catch me listening to symphonic metal music.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    Woo! Another babyfur! Welcome to our little comfy spot!

Really nice to see someone concerned about fitness, too. Sadly most of my fitness comes from my job and from arm curls when there are cookies not in my muzzle.

Lemme pull a random question from my hunny jar...

What's your favorite board game?
    My favoritest board game is Mouse Trap!

Its a ton of crazy action
    a crazy contraption
    the fun is catchin'
    it's Mouse Trap!
    Thanks! Hopefully it'll be just as comfy for me as it is you. ^_^

HAH! I can understand that cookies are quite nommy and I am a sucker for mint cookies. <3 I enjoy bicycling and walking since they give the chance to feel the air blowing through my hair as well as clearing my head so I can think easier.

My favourite board game would have to be my old Pokemon Monopoly. If it wasn't a board game that I could choose from then I would have to pick Rummikub.