Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You are all so beautiful!

Default You are all so beautiful!

Hey, I just want to say, as a person recovering from some bullying on another ABDL forum(some of you may know the place), that you people are amazing and so gentle with each other! It's so nice to have a place to talk about what I truly feel without fearing that someone is going to go "mwahahahaha," or call me a creepy pervert.

I see a lot of thoughtful and uber-sensitive responses here, I see people digging deep and being honest about where they are at, and I feel hopeful. As a person who is really struggling right now, having left my second vanilla marriage, I find this kind of forum essential. We don't know what causes this abdl thing, but we know that the answer lies somewhere in the realm of self-acceptance, and as someone else has said here, self-acceptance is a pillar of adisc.

Perfect. Let's talk.

Well welcome, crawl on over, we can play with my blocks or dinosaurs and chat away anytime you like. (Hugs)

Quote Originally Posted by Ungulate View Post
    Hey, I just want to say, as a person recovering from some bullying on another ABDL forum(some of you may know the place), that you people are amazing and so gentle with each other! It's so nice to have a place to talk about what I truly feel without fearing that someone is going to go "mwahahahaha," or call me a creepy pervert.

I see a lot of thoughtful and uber-sensitive responses here, I see people digging deep and being honest about where they are at, and I feel hopeful. As a person who is really struggling right now, having left my second vanilla marriage, I find this kind of forum essential. We don't know what causes this abdl thing, but we know that the answer lies somewhere in the realm of self-acceptance, and as someone else has said here, self-acceptance is a pillar of adisc.

Perfect. Let's talk.
    I'm glad you feel that way. Heck, I'm glad that I feel that way too! I avoided this community for so many years out of pure fear... Fear of discomfort and fear of not being accepted. Joining up has been one of the best decisions of my adult life. Every experience I've had here has been warm, welcoming, and safe.

I suppose that's the key to ADISC: safety. I think it's what most of us desire as infantilists (or whatever you roll as) together here. Safety. Even though there are facets of the AB/DL community that I will never be fully comfortable with I feel safe knowing I can still participate here and no one will exclude me for, say, being a babyfur who doesn't like to wear diapers.

In short I agree with you whole heartedly. We need to strap a three stage rocket to a cupcake, light that puppy, and reward Moo with a tasty treat!

Quote Originally Posted by Ungulate View Post

Perfect. Let's talk.
    Ah, flattery will get you everywhere.

Yes isn't this a wonderful place to be yourself, free from judgment or condemnation.

I do not like that other site, for reasons of it being like fetish dating site, i find that creepy!

Glad you're back, and am waiting for a nice juicy thread for some deep, meaningful discussion.

In the meantime hang tight, and enjoy the safety and comfort of Adisc

Regards Luckyfish.

Default You are all so beautiful!

Well, thanks. I am sorry for your hardships as of the moment. I have had many difficult and challenging cycles in my existence. I am still playing the infinite balancing act between my emotions, my mentality and my "spiritual" self. The struggle continues, and it will always continue to get harder; but I won't give up. All I can honestly offer is my conversational advice, a shoulder to lean and cry on, and the ability to share intimate feelings about diapers an baby things. If you ever need to say anything, don't be shy; know that we try to be here for anyone who needs help.

Yay! Three cheers for ADISC! It's a great site to be a part of, and I'm constantly amazed at some of the deep discussions and insights. And people's honesty and openness is really touching. As Bearhardt says, it feels like a really safe place where you can just be yourself and be accepted for that. There's nowhere quite like it!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Yay! Three cheers for ADISC! It's a great site to be a part of, and I'm constantly amazed at some of the deep discussions and insights. And people's honesty and openness is really touching. As Bearhardt says, it feels like a really safe place where you can just be yourself and be accepted for that. There's nowhere quite like it!
    "There's nowhere else quite like it! It's the Fun-Song factory" :P

Yep, ADISC fantastic for acceptance and that

There's a reason why the only ABDL related site I have an account on is adisc. I think the following emoticon probably summarises it quite nicely:

Wow! That, in itself, was the kind of thoughtful post you praised this site for! I'm glad you feel so accepted here. I'm sorry to hear about your marriage and struggle with self acceptance. Let us know what we can do to help, even it is only to listen to your story and commiserate with you.