Thread: Oh look, another cliche Hello thread.

Default Oh look, another cliche Hello thread.

Why hello there,

Yeah, I am another one of those new not quiet affiliated with these forums folk. I generally have had a tendency to steer away from forums because commonly I find it is difficult to find people who share the same interests. I'm taking a leap of faith to try and make some friends in this realm. Outside of that obviously I am a baby fur and it does indeed cross right le'diapers and other types of roleplay.

Lets see, I very much enjoy playing video games. Wouldn't mind finding people who would like to game with me. I do also like chat roleplay, anime, tv, and all the usual. I am 21 years old, fresh out of college, and trying to find my niche in life?

My on-line persona aka OC is "Troubles Kakuzi" I use this name as the fictional name I use for my self on the interwebz and it is my beloved red panda fursona as well. That being said feel free to call me Troubles. I will be sure to update my profile with adorablesauce and cute artwork displaying my persona at some point. Yes, before you ask... I may or may not be a slight trouble maker .

Outside of that I don't really have much else to say other then Snuggles and cuddles for all.

Thanks for glazing your eyes over another intro of somebody you don't know. :P

Troubles

Oh and before you ask... "What about ~~" I am le'boring. I le'boring in my apartment, I le'boring at work, and I le'boring on my video games. There isnt much to elaborate about. :P

Oh btw in regards to games I am playing atm~.

Dues Ex Human Revolution

Assassins Creed Revalations

World of Tanks~ EU Server: Works better with my work schedule.
    Last edited by Troubles; 07-Nov-2012 at 02:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubles View Post
    Why hello there,

Yeah, I am another one of those new not quiet affiliated with these forums folk. I generally have had a tendency to steer away from forums because commonly I find it is difficult to find people who share the same interests. I'm taking a leap of faith to try and make some friends in this realm. Outside of that obviously I am a baby fur and it does indeed cross right le'diapers and other types of roleplay.

Lets see, I very much enjoy playing video games. Wouldn't mind finding people who would like to game with me. I do also like chat roleplay, anime, tv, and all the usual. I am 21 years old, fresh out of college, and trying to find my niche in life?

My on-line persona aka OC is "Troubles Kakuzi" I use this name as the fictional name I use for my self on the interwebz and it is my beloved red panda fursona as well. That being said feel free to call me Troubles. I will be sure to update my profile with adorablesauce and cute artwork displaying my persona at some point. Yes, before you ask... I may or may not be a slight trouble maker .

Outside of that I don't really have much else to say other then Snuggles and cuddles for all.

Troubles

Oh and before you ask... "What about ~~" I am le'boring. I le'boring in my apartment, I le'boring at work, and I le'boring on my video games. There isnt much to elaborate about. :P

Dues Ex Human Revolution

Hi and welcome to the site. You've given an excellent intro so you're off to a good start. I think that most of us were a little shy coming on a site of this type. The first time I wrote something to the affect that I wear diapers was rather freaky, with much sweating on my part.

I used to be an avid game player, but over the years, and working two jobs, I've shifted to writing stories. I presently have one on Finished Stories as I always write my traditional Halloween story.

I hope you enjoy getting engaged into the discussions on the various threads. We discuss a lot of different topics, and that may make us somewhat unique as a diaper site, that and the fact that we are polite and civil. I think we're the best adult baby/diaper lover site out there. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. You've given an excellent intro so you're off to a good start. I think that most of us were a little shy coming on a site of this type. The first time I wrote something to the affect that I wear diapers was rather freaky, with much sweating on my part.

I used to be an avid game player, but over the years, and working two jobs, I've shifted to writing stories. I presently have one on Finished Stories as I always write my traditional Halloween story.

I hope you enjoy getting engaged into the discussions on the various threads. We discuss a lot of different topics, and that may make us somewhat unique as a diaper site, that and the fact that we are polite and civil. I think we're the best adult baby/diaper lover site out there. Welcome!
    Meh, I have known I was a baby fur since I was like 10 so the on-line timid nature is definitely long gone. I think the "Sweating on my part" happened when I was like idk 8 and got caught with my little sisters pull ups. Now that... that was awkward LOL. I don't know how active I will be on the Forums forums part of things just because I find with these types of sites most topics are fairly repetitive so most likely I will just drop into the chat room and see what's up at some point ~ And go from there.

*hugs* welcome to the site. even if you dont show up in the forums that often you will certainly meet allot of people in the chat. A fellow Fur? The more the merrier! ^-^ If you have a skype I can give you contact info

Why hello there,

Troubles

Dues Ex Human Revolution

Oh my goodness! Your name is adorable, yet oddly terrifying!

Welcome to ADISC! So happy to see a fellow babyfur join our ranks!

What sort of trouble do you often find yourself in? Ripping the bottoms of your shortalls? Getting your paw stuck in the cookie jar? Perhaps underestimating the weight and heft of the milk before pouring it -everywhere- except in the bowl of cereal?

Not that I'm preparing countermeasures or anything. I'm just... Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    Oh my goodness! Your name is adorable, yet oddly terrifying!

Welcome to ADISC! So happy to see a fellow babyfur join our ranks!

What sort of trouble do you often find yourself in? Ripping the bottoms of your shortalls? Getting your paw stuck in the cookie jar? Perhaps underestimating the weight and heft of the milk before pouring it -everywhere- except in the bowl of cereal?

Not that I'm preparing countermeasures or anything. I'm just... Curious.
    Hmm,

Well from my fursonas perspective. He's a snappy 10 year old with an I don't care attitude. Talk back, bluntness, Thuggin up the treats. He doesn't clean up after him self, nor attempt to use a restroom much less keep track of weather he needs a change lol. Watches all the mature shows, doesn't grasp the concept of a bedtime and what's a homework?

The concept of being a babyfur~ is a lifestyle by trail and punishment. Not choice but consequence.

That being said he's one cute little guy, even if he tries not to be!

Hmm,

Well from my fursonas perspective. He's a snappy 10 year old with an I don't care attitude. Talk back, bluntness, Thuggin up the treats. He doesn't clean up after him self, nor attempt to use a restroom much less keep track of weather he needs a change lol. Watches all the mature shows, doesn't grasp the concept of a bedtime and what's a homework?

The concept of being a babyfur~ is a lifestyle by trail and punishment. Not choice but consequence.

That being said he's one cute little guy, even if he tries not to be!
    *giggles* I dun think my Auntie would let you babysit me, then. *blushes*

Quote Originally Posted by Bearhardt View Post
    *giggles* I dun think my Auntie would let you babysit me, then. *blushes*
    I don't think I would let me babysit me. :P