Thread: Tena Slip Maxi on Amazon?

Default Tena Slip Maxi on Amazon?

So I just ordered some of these on a prayer and a wing. Not sure if it will actually happen but seems like a good price for a diaper I do like. The company is OneClikPharmacy Uk. All their shipping info says they ship to US. Am I in for some serious taxes for this when/If it comes?
    Anyone else tried this vendor?

Tena Slip Maxi Brief Large, White and Purple - 44" - 58":Amazon:Health & Personal Care

I have not tried the vendor but I love the diaper itself i get mine from bambinos website

the shipping from UK makes it an unreasonable price for these. the lowest price around that I know of for Tena slip maxi’s is from med-star medical, even with their high shipping charges, I found that the total price is less than bambino, and far less than having it shipped from the UK.

I looked at the medstar site (thanks for that!) and it shows them at 41 per bag. The amazon rate appeared to be 25 plus 8 shipping. Unless there are other hidden charges, it appears quite a bit cheaper still.

Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    I looked at the medstar site (thanks for that!) and it shows them at 41 per bag. The amazon rate appeared to be 25 plus 8 shipping. Unless there are other hidden charges, it appears quite a bit cheaper still.
    thats where our pricing differs, because I, like probably a majority here, wear size medium, and one click pharmacy doesn’t even offer size medium on amazon. but on their actual website, to get a single bag of mediums, is considerably higher in cost than from medstar-medical at normal pricing, because shipping for one bag comes out to a whopping 22 dollars. (the oneclick website shows a 20% off sale at the moment, which brings the price down to about even with medstar) I guess, from a financial standpoint, count yourself lucky you wear size large?