Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

New guy here with a long standing love of plastic panties which has developed into occasional cross dressing and recently a fondness for using nappies. Also into music, films and photography. Looking forward to contributing here

Quote Originally Posted by sissyplasticknickers View Post
    New guy here with a long standing love of plastic panties which has developed into occasional cross dressing and recently a fondness for using nappies. Also into music, films and photography. Looking forward to contributing here
    Plastic panties eh? I can't say I've ever heard of such a thing!

Welcome, at any rate! I hope you find a fun place to be here at ADISC!

What sort of photography do you like to do? Im a big fan of nature photography, myself. Capturing vivid, wild, dynamic moments on film... Its breathtaking every time.

I look forward to your contributions too! Perhaps at some point you can share some of your photo work with us!

Hi sissyplasticknickers, I too adore wearing plastic pants whether it be over Terry towelling or disposables.I hope you will enjoy being a member of this great forum. I prefer the pull on type of plastic baby pants which do you prefer?once again welcome.

Snowboardbaby

Hi

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

Thanks for the welcome guys

Bearhardt, I love nature photography too, nothing to beat it really, I find myself taking more pics of bands as thats where a lot of my work is though,which can be very rewarding too. Boroughbaby, I've only ever tried pull up plastic panties, but lately i find myself keen to try the ones with the poppers too, feel a trip to ebay coming on haha!

What kind of film do you like? Do you like to make your own or just appreciate them?

Hi Tripletxxx , Just appreciate them i'm afraid, Particularly admire the work of Martin Scorsese, Sergio Leone, Shane Meadows and Quentin Tarantino :-)