Thread: diapers for australians

Default diapers for australians

For anyone in australia looking for some good diapers try the person on ebay selling packs of 10. The sellers name is ilovepads2011.

Mine arrived yesterday and these are covered in cute little hearts and can hold quite a bit. I highly recomend these to anyone.

For anyone living at home like myself, these are shipped in an aus post bag and have no details on the outside of the parcel.

Default diapers for australians

That's good to know I posted about these the other day but haven't ordered yet. Waiting for my Fabine's to arrive from Tottybot's who recently have been added as an Australian supplier for ABUniverse and Bambinos apparently the shipment is arriving soon. There website is Tottybots.com

Quote Originally Posted by Spazbob View Post
    For anyone in australia looking for some good diapers try the person on ebay selling packs of 10. The sellers name is ilovepads2011.

Mine arrived yesterday and these are covered in cute little hearts and can hold quite a bit. I highly recomend these to anyone.

For anyone living at home like myself, these are shipped in an aus post bag and have no details on the outside of the parcel.
    I just looked them up. Can you draw any comparisons to other store-bought diapers?

Say Molicare, Tena or Depends?

Umm, i havnt usd othrr brands for awhile, reminds of of abena m3. Could be wrong, but i will definently buy thrm again, great value and holds alot. Will not dissapoint for the price.