Thread: Greetings~

Default Greetings~

Hello :}

I'm not entirely sure where to start, but I'll give it a go~

I'm a little from Canada.

I'm currently not in school, and not working but I intend to get my schooling in order to rebalance my life. I have gone through many mental health struggles, and more are expected, but the most I can do is try to stay healthy and balanced. :) You could say I'm a bit odd, or more of an alternative person, but I guess my appearance suits who I am really well-- even moreso in hard times.

I also have multiple facial piercings, a couple small tattoos, and the intention to do some more body modifications later on.

I've been a member of the Rave and other EDM communities for about 4 years now, or so-- And I used to be once apart of many LGBTQ groups within my province (all these groups I am referring to are in real life). It is my intention since I have reached legal drinking age, to attend the 19+ parties, some of which are fetish masquerades and S&M dungeons. I'd love to start attending more communities of my interest, but I have a hard time with face-to-face social interaction. I guess it is best to start where I am comfortable.

I identify as Genderless, and my sexual orientation is Pansexual. :}

My general interests:
    Music (all genres, anything has the potential to sound beautiful), Art (drawing, writing, photography, digital artwork, music making, etc), Zombies & 'Zombology', Fashion (decora, goth, cybergoth, cyberpunk, rivethead, kandi raver/ kandi kid, junglist, gothic lolita, sweet lolita, punk lolita, visual kei, just to name a few-- but there is more), Foreign Cultures and their Sub-Cultures, Foreign Languages (especially the ones in my heritage) (I was once more fluent in Japanese, but have lost most ability... I have also never met my father's side of the family :s), 'inventing things', making things, sewing, dancing, singing, baking, videogames, pc games, computers, the internet, uhmmm... I guess the rest you can just ask me hahaha! I lost the rest.

Where I fall in this scene, well...
    I definitely do consider myself to be an AB/DL, except I'm not quite a baby (and I know there are others who have this for themselves too-- the experiences are all subjective~). But outside of the AB/DL world there are still non-ABDL ageplay communities (though many AB/DLs also are apart of them). I have seen a relatively common Daddy Dom / Baby Girl (etc) aspect, involving regression but not necessarily diapers or any baby stuff. I have known and learned many things over the years since I have discovered this but only now have I heard these terms: babygirl, little, and middle. But I understand them vert well! So I call myself a little, and not a baby for the most part. I consider my little age to be more 3-4 years old, but I do enjoy diapers, pullups, and other babyish things. I guess I like my scenarios to be pretty different as they go along. This is also why I identified as being LG, my little side tends to be more feminine, yet still relatively genderneutral. I actually prefer to be a little girl most times when I regress.

Overall I guess I am just looking for a place to chat and make friends, be apart of a community, and such~... :)

I hope I did well~ Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by LuridSplitting View Post
    Hello :}

I'm not entirely sure where to start, but I'll give it a go~

I'm a little from Canada.

I'm currently not in school, and not working but I intend to get my schooling in order to rebalance my life. I have gone through many mental health struggles, and more are expected, but the most I can do is try to stay healthy and balanced. You could say I'm a bit odd, or more of an alternative person, but I guess my appearance suits who I am really well-- even moreso in hard times.

I also have multiple facial piercings, a couple small tattoos, and the intention to do some more body modifications later on.

I've been a member of the Rave and other EDM communities for about 4 years now, or so-- And I used to be once apart of many LGBTQ groups within my province (all these groups I am referring to are in real life). It is my intention since I have reached legal drinking age, to attend the 19+ parties, some of which are fetish masquerades and S&M dungeons. I'd love to start attending more communities of my interest, but I have a hard time with face-to-face social interaction. I guess it is best to start where I am comfortable.

I identify as Genderless, and my sexual orientation is Pansexual. :}

My general interests:
    Music (all genres, anything has the potential to sound beautiful), Art (drawing, writing, photography, digital artwork, music making, etc), Zombies & 'Zombology', Fashion (decora, goth, cybergoth, cyberpunk, rivethead, kandi raver/ kandi kid, junglist, gothic lolita, sweet lolita, punk lolita, visual kei, just to name a few-- but there is more), Foreign Cultures and their Sub-Cultures, Foreign Languages (especially the ones in my heritage) (I was once more fluent in Japanese, but have lost most ability... I have also never met my father's side of the family :s), 'inventing things', making things, sewing, dancing, singing, baking, videogames, pc games, computers, the internet, uhmmm... I guess the rest you can just ask me hahaha! I lost the rest.

Where I fall in this scene, well...
    I definitely do consider myself to be an AB/DL, except I'm not quite a baby (and I know there are others who have this for themselves too-- the experiences are all subjective~). But outside of the AB/DL world there are still non-ABDL ageplay communities (though many AB/DLs also are apart of them). I have seen a relatively common Daddy Dom / Baby Girl (etc) aspect, involving regression but not necessarily diapers or any baby stuff. I have known and learned many things over the years since I have discovered this but only now have I heard these terms: babygirl, little, and middle. But I understand them vert well! So I call myself a little, and not a baby for the most part. I consider my little age to be more 3-4 years old, but I do enjoy diapers, pullups, and other babyish things. I guess I like my scenarios to be pretty different as they go along. This is also why I identified as being LG, my little side tends to be more feminine, yet still relatively genderneutral. I actually prefer to be a little girl most times when I regress.

Overall I guess I am just looking for a place to chat and make friends, be apart of a community, and such~...

I hope I did well~ Haha.
    It's wonderful to meet you, LuridSplitting! Welcome to ADISC!

I'm perfectly understanding of the 'little' as opposed to 'baby'. I'm more familiar with terms like this in the context of the furry AB (or Babyfur) community, as there are many who portray themselves as Lilfurs specifically as opposed to full on babyfurs. Sometimes I'm a bit curious how little I really am. I suppose I might more accurately be considered a Lilfur for the most part but, meh, titles.

Also, pansexual hm? Wonderful to meet another like that! I say why restrict yourself to something as dull as male and/or female? Love takes place in all shapes and sizes. A person should be able to fall in love with their toaster oven if they feel it! ^.^

What sort of drawing do you like to do? I'm a bit of an amateur artist myself and I love to see the work of other folks.

Your other interests are quite diverse and very fascinating! Languages, fashion, art... Very interesting. Do you ever do any fashion design like clothing/costume sketches?

I hope you find that ADISC is a wonderful place for chatting and making friends and I personally hope to hear more from you in the future!

dlbarrieontario

welcome to adisc! hope you enjoy yourself here, i am sure your not the only one who is this style of abdl.

YAY Someone who makes a very descriptive intro. *hugs* welcome to ADISC!! You are going to learn allot here. and just by looking at what you wrote I think we could get along quite well. I hope you enjoy being here as much as I do. ^-^