Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper buying Guide video

Default Diaper buying Guide video

While I was browsing YouTube I came across this video, I thought it was pretty well done and quite enjoyed watching and learning

What do you guys think?
    Buying Diapers: A Diaper Lovers Guide. - YouTube

if i was more into brands i would like this more but for now its just ok ... nice post though

That is a great video clip, I was cracking up the whole time I was watching it. Thanks for posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by chamberpot View Post
    I was cracking up the whole time I was watching it.
    So was I, I liked the way it was put together.

Ohh man! That video was hillarious!
    It reminded me soo much of what I went through with my first buy ever

I think I cringed every time it said the word diaper, and it said it a lot. I usually use other terms when talking or even writing about protection, or I use the names of specific brands themselves. Well made video overall, and some good advise. I got caught once when I got home at the exact same time as my mother was and she saw the dignity boosters I tried to rush into the house with. That did not end well and it still haunts me to this day. Should have stashed them outside and then went out for them later.

Maybe it's just my age, but I found it annoying. The video could have taken itself more serious.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Maybe it's just my age, but I found it annoying. The video could have taken itself more serious.
    ...and been only about a third as long. Or perhaps covered three times as much! Honestly, I think the idea of the video is a good one, but yeah... The execution seemed as if it was calculated to maximize the number of times each goofy slide was shown. D'oh.

Next!