Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Res here

Default Hi Res here

Hi, my name is Res. I have been a member here for a long time but extremely inactive. I am a furry and a babyfur, I usually am around 6 years old and in diapers all the time. More often than not I find myself taking care of others and keeping them changed and happy.

I have been doing diapers and AB/DL stuff my entire life so if anyone has any questions I am a good source of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Res View Post
    Hi, my name is Res. I have been a member here for a long time but extremely inactive. I am a furry and a babyfur, I usually am around 6 years old and in diapers all the time. More often than not I find myself taking care of others and keeping them changed and happy.

I have been doing diapers and AB/DL stuff my entire life so if anyone has any questions I am a good source of information.
    Hello Res, welcome to adisc Do you have any hobbies like video games, fishing etc.?

Usually I am way too busy for most hobbies, I work at a hotel full time and am on staff for a convention. But when I am not running around I tend to enjoy video games and reading science fiction books

Usually I am way too busy for most hobbies, I work at a hotel full time and am on staff for a convention. But when I am not running around I tend to enjoy video games and reading science fiction books
    Ah, nice What kind of video games do you play when you get time to play?

I usually get to play WoW whenever I have some free time but right now I am really into AC3, great game.

I usually get to play WoW whenever I have some free time but right now I am really into AC3, great game.
    Awesome I really wanna try AC3, but unfortunately don't have a 360 or PS3, let alone a good gaming PC

trust me its worth it but .. warning ull rage in the beginning but i don't wanna spoil anything

If what you are talking about is what I think you are talking about I totally called it

A furry cub who switches as a caretaker and also is way too busy to have a normal life?

How dare you steal my life from me! Body snatcher!!!

I kid, I kid.

So happy to have you with us, Res! So excited to know I have a clone out there ^.^

Hehehe, my switching days as a caretaker seem to dwindle. I want to be taken care of far more now but I still love helping the younger ones grow and succeed