Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi ^^

Post Hi ^^

Hi, at firts I would like to congratulate you for this community, well said this, lets go with my introduction...

My name is Al, Im from Spain and Im 17

my hobbies are computers (software and hardware), archery, draw, science (maths and physics) and, I dont know, more things

I like MLP:FiM, anime, manga, music (metal, rock, classical, etc...), movies, sci-fi, and more...(I dont know in this moment, but I like and love lot of things hahaha)

about AB/DL world, Im a Diaper Lover only, but unfortunatly, I can't wear them at the moment, I've only worn one once, and it was really amazing and confortable...

well, I think this is all, I hope enjoy my experience at this web and meet new people...

Jaa ne.
    Last edited by besokende; 04-Nov-2012 at 19:37.

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by morwull View Post
    Hi, at firts I would like to congratulate you for this community, well said this, lets go with my introduction...

My name is Al, Im from Spain and Im 17

my hobbies are computers (software and hardware), archery, draw, science (maths and physics) and, I dont know, more things

I like MLP:FiM, anime, manga, music (metal, rock, classical, etc...), movies, sci-fi, and more...(I dont know in this moment, but I like and love lot of things hahaha)

about AB/DL world, Im a Diaper Lover only, but unfortunatly, I can't wear them at the moment, I've only worn one once, and it was really amazing and confortable...

well, I think this is all, I hope enjoy my experience at this web and meet new people...

Jaa ne.
    Bienvenido a ADISC!
    Welcome to ADISC!

Hello morwull and welcome to ADISC, my name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar.
    That's a great intro you've got there. I'm very pleased to meet you.

I'm 14 and I'm from Wales which is in the UK. I really like maths and science too ( my favourite is biology). I love My Little Pony, it's so cute and it's an amazing show. I like Sci Fi also, rock music, classical, theatre and jazz. I'm a musician and I play paino; saxophone; drums and vibes.

It's fine if you are only a DL, I'm glad you enjoyed wearing the diaper. I don't have much access to diapers at this present moment in time but I hope that I will soon

Please enjoy using the forum. I hope you'll meet great people here and get along with everyone just fine.

I'm a little confused, your age on your profile says you're 21.
    Welcome,
    Skar

Quote Originally Posted by SkarTiger View Post
    Bienvenido a ADISC!
    Welcome to ADISC!

Hello morwull and welcome to ADISC, my name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar.
    That's a great intro you've got there. I'm very pleased to meet you.

I'm 14 and I'm from Wales which is in the UK. I really like maths and science too ( my favourite is biology). I love My Little Pony, it's so cute and it's an amazing show. I like Sci Fi also, rock music, classical, theatre and jazz. I'm a musician and I play paino; saxophone; drums and vibes.

It's fine if you are only a DL, I'm glad you enjoyed wearing the diaper. I don't have much access to diapers at this present moment in time but I hope that I will soon

Please enjoy using the forum. I hope you'll meet great people here and get along with everyone just fine.

I'm a little confused, your age on your profile says you're 21.
    Welcome,
    Skar
    yes, I have 17, but I can't edit my mistake D:

SkarTiger

I'm not entirely sure how to do it but I'm sure if you ask a staff member (they have purple names) then they could help you out

Quote Originally Posted by SkarTiger View Post
    I'm not entirely sure how to do it but I'm sure if you ask a staff member (they have purple names) then they could help you out
    thanks for the help and thanks for your welcome ;D

SkarTiger

thanks for the help and thanks for your welcome ;D
    My pleasure, your icon is very cute^^

Yeah... You will definitely need to send a "Request" to the staff to let them know. That is one of the biggest rules around here. It's not that we are mean. But if a member lies about his/her age, it makes us concerned that they may be up to no good. Mistakes happen though... as long as you let them know, I am sure the safety team won't mind. Just go to the "Requests" Forum and "Post New Thread" and let them know.

By the way... Welcome to the Site!

welcome to the site .. hope you have as much fun as i have been having

so what kind of things do you like to do outside of he whole abdl thing

Hola, que tal?
    Welcome to this wonderful site, I'm sure you'll meet many awesome new people along the way
    Which animes/mangas are you into? ^^

Thanks you all ^^

at first, LilMonkeyAlex, I will send the message inmediatly, thanks

and Rainbow, I like mecha, terror, ecchi, etc.. mangas and animes, If I need to choose my favourite gender, I suppose that is the mecha gender ^^

well, thanks for the welcome