Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What should I get first?

Default What should I get first?

I'm sure this kind of thread is common I decided to post it away. I haven't bought any sissy items yet, so does anyone have any suggests of what I should get first. I was thinking of getting some panties like these:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13347683.jpg 
Views:	2539 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	15159
    *Blushes* But then I realized I probably won't fit in them. Do you think panties are a good place to start or would something else be better?

Thanks

LilPrincessJessica

Oh my God. My little pony panties? That's just awesome. XD

Depends on you really. I know for me hair accessories are my great love like bows, hair pins, etc etc. Panties are also lots of fun. So if you want to start with panties go for it.

LilPrincessJessica

I'd say panties, some bows, and maybe a pink dress would be a good starting place. Or Hello Kitty overalls. X3

SkarTiger

I have Simba panties, they're awesome! I love the print on the front.

You could buy some panties with a sissy pattern on the edge and then imprint something over the front side making it totally childish. That would be easier then to find something ready in the first place)

I love these))

Quote Originally Posted by NaranjaColor View Post
    You could buy some panties with a sissy pattern on the edge and then imprint something over the front side making it totally childish. That would be easier then to find something ready in the first place)

I love these))
    How exactly would I imprint something over the front side. I think I know what your talking about, but I just want it clarified.

i would go with the pinkest one possible but thats just me also where did you find those?

Quote Originally Posted by BabySweetieBelle View Post
    How exactly would I imprint something over the front side. I think I know what your talking about, but I just want it clarified.
    You might have heard about thermal transferring. Actually I don't know what's the english term for this, but here's how it works: you buy special "Thermal transfer paper" like "Lomond" you use your home printer to print WHATEVER you want on it (but you got to make sure it's mirrored on horizontal axis otherwise.. you'll find out later..) then cut this print into the shape you want (or if you don't want - just leave the sheet as it is), put it face down over your fabric (it can be like everything made of cotton and most synthetic fabrics - pants, T-shirts, hankies.. all sorts of stuff) and the hardest yet the most important part: YOU IRON IT it's all up to the quality of paper and time/pressure that you use on it. It's easy to just spoil some T-shirt by ironing less or more then needed,.. BUT when you've done everything right - it will make you a high-quality unique designed thing at home! For really low budget comparing to what you could buy it somewhere else..I used to do this a lot))

One time I was sent to a summer camp and while reading the rules before packing my things I found out that "all clothes must be labeled in order not to be lost in laundry".. so I figured - the fastest way to do this would be printing one sheet of tiny labels, then cut them out and iron to each thing.. later on in the camp I found out it was not necessary, but it was fun)) And from then I had all these things SIGNED)) For like 4 years from then I could find myself a handkerchief with my first and last names imprinted on the corner wit ha fancy logo I've made in Flash ! Oh these were the days)))

Quote Originally Posted by AnonKiba View Post
    i would go with the pinkest one possible but thats just me also where did you find those?
    The certain picture I have shown is from eBay, but I known they're being sold online at Walmart and Target. I don't think they have them listed as being sold in store, unfortunately.