Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omg, I just found peace

Default omg, I just found peace

...and it is a onsie. I got it from XP and never saw this coming. I'm a DL, and...well...I just put on this onsie and peace was brought to my world. Is it because I won't have to worry about my diaper showing? Is this a form of regression? Honestly, I am unable to worry with this onsie on. Is this what abs feel? What's going on with me? I feel like I could sleep forever.

xtrabulk

If you loved your onesie try a sleeper . I bet you'll feel even more at peace .

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    ...and it is a onsie. I got it from XP and never saw this coming. I'm a DL, and...well...I just put on this onsie and peace was brought to my world. Is it because I won't have to worry about my diaper showing? Is this a form of regression? Honestly, I am unable to worry with this onsie on. Is this what abs feel? What's going on with me? I feel like I could sleep forever.

xtrabulk
    I envy you. I had a day today where I worried a lot. I wish I had a silver bullet like that. . .

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    You mean like footies?
    sleeper=pajamas with covered feet

I actually HAVE a sleeper. I think. They are footed pjs, but are adult-themed. I can't believe I've never tried wearing padding with them. Or are you talking about a nice fluffy one? Fleece maybe?

one other thing I kinda like about my jammies is sometimes the diaper shell irritates the skin on my inner thighs, moreso when I'm wet and trying to side-sleep, due to the added bulk in the center. So I can just bunch up the crotch area of the jammies to get between skin and diaper shell and that helps keep my skin happy.

Babytommy87

That is my dream. I would love lying down in a warm, well-fitting diaper with a pacifier in my mouth. I would feel so at peace. Oh boy, I wish.

How about a Dry24/7 with plastic pants, a footie. Also a bottle of juice and a paci. Off to dreamland.