Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Mode 'Ticks'?

Default Baby Mode 'Ticks'?

Just a curious little thing here...

I know for alot of us being a cub/baby isn't a simple on/off switch. I also know that there are times where we are far cubbier than adult and vice versa.

It was brought to my attention the other night (while I was watching a movie in the movie theater) that when my cubbyness is bubbling to the surface I tend to exhibit some particular idle behavior. In this case, during the movie, I was swinging my legs and swaying my head kinda side to side. And dang skippy if it wasn't right! I was totally in a cubby state of mind at that particular moment.

Do any of you have any particular 'tells' when you're going full on 'little'?

Yes, I was watching wreck it ralph with my friends on friday, and i had a consistent urge to suck my thumb. I fought the urge and won, but I was pretty much "little" for the rest of the night. I hate watching kid movies around other people because if one was to study me during that time it would be a dead giveaway. Most notably though, my pattern and style of language morphs a little bit. I am much less vulgar or sarcastic and much more docile and wholesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PacifiedByKnowledge View Post
    Yes, I was watching wreck it ralph with my friends on friday,
    WOOT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Gonna WRECK IT!!!!!! (unable to stop myself)

Edit: I kicked my legs and hopped in my seat. I find myself crying AND getting scared while watching the bad guy. Movie theaters are such a dead giveaway of my true self.
    Maybe it's the big screen that makes me feel "littler"? LOL!

You know what's funny guys? My movie was Wreck It Ralph as well.

Wasn't my first movie experience as a cub though. I think maybe there's something about movie theaters that really bring out the child inside.

Of course my other notable experience like this was seeing The Heffalump Movie with a friend. I brought a Kanga plushie, a pacifier, and wore my overalls. That was a super huge treat.

Hmmmm. Whenever my little side boils to the surface I tend want a large plushie to make me feel smaller. I sign onto ADISC a lot more!! And sometimes I have this strong urge to carry my blankie around... or a plushie.
    It's funny though, I've been sick for the past week and I've really wanted to regress, but I haven't had time (curse you college!!!), but I got to feel like a little kid last night when I carried my pillow pet around campus. My school has an event called "Breakfast and Bingo" every other Saturday night and last night all the prizes were pillow pets (a lot of people showed up for that) So in the spirit of pillow pet bingo, I brought my own pillow pet to cuddle with while I waked to and from the commons, and while playing bingo. My friends thought it was cute and no one else on campus gave my a second look or questioned me One of my friends was lucky and won a pillow pet giraffe, so when were walking back to our rooms we had our pillow pets "talk" to each other by making funny voices lol.

Well...

I'll have to see...

Although the two movies tonight were Hostel and Cabin in the woods...

Not much little room for those movies.

But yesterday I was watching ponyo and got a bit little feeling in me...

Haven't had a huge amount little time lately...to many lawyers and not enough ammo!...

Seriously, I've been way too adult lately...I need to change that soon...

Maybe a stroller ride this week..

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    Seriously, I've been way too adult lately...I need to change that soon...
    I hear you! Same problem here, but it's a combination of things....

Having a lot of adult stuff to do.... with little private time.... (No one around me accepts my little side.)

Quote Originally Posted by PacifiedByKnowledge View Post
    Yes, I was watching wreck it ralph with my friends on friday, and i had a consistent urge to suck my thumb. I fought the urge and won, but I was pretty much "little" for the rest of the night. I hate watching kid movies around other people because if one was to study me during that time it would be a dead giveaway. Most notably though, my pattern and style of language morphs a little bit. I am much less vulgar or sarcastic and much more docile and wholesome.
    I find that I have to be super careful especially if I go to a kids movie with anyone else that I know because I often find myself fighting the urge to be little, I generally do not win.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    I hear you! Same problem here, but it's a combination of things....

Having a lot of adult stuff to do.... with little private time.... (No one around me accepts my little side.)
    Exactly...

I haven't had much time to relax lately...too much adult stuff to take care of...

I'm trying to correct that but, it's not easy...

I know it will get better, it always changes for the better eventually...

B