Thread: hi all

Default hi all

hi im from singapore , been a DL for a long time and i only managed to get adult diapers for myself this year and it is awesome i really like the articles posted here as these articles are posted by people who really understands us

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by sgdl88 View Post
    hi im from singapore , been a DL for a long time and i only managed to get adult diapers for myself this year and it is awesome i really like the articles posted here as these articles are posted by people who really understands us
    Hello sgdl88 and welcome to ADISC!
    My name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar
    I see you really like looking at the articles here. Now you're a member, you can contribute to all of the threads here and also make comments on the articles. I'm sure you'll enjoy talking to many like-minded people and you will fit in great here.
    Skar
    So,

Quote Originally Posted by sgdl88 View Post
    Hi sgdl88 Welcome to ADISC.

Yeah I know the feeling the first time using diaper is awesome well I think the post is from ABDL to ABDL hey you can contribute your own post now. So could you tell us more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So that we can get to know each other.

Singapore? well I know some Singaporeans in here. I myself is your neighbor. oh yeah we have a group for Asian here I would like to invite you to it .

Anyway Welcome and Enjoy ADISC.