Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look what I found at Walmart (Canadians)

Default Look what I found at Walmart (Canadians)

So I was at Walmart today and I came across these in the ladies' section:

http://oi46.tinypic.com/e8743m.jpg

By no means ideal (no feet, zipper to crotch, a bit sissy), but it's a step in the right direction. What I do like is that they are Disney brand (so Mickey and others might follow) and they actually have a zipper tab by the collar, which I've never seen on an adult sleeper. Hopefully they sell like crazy and they bring in the Disney footed sleepers like they have down south.

Very nice, it is really getting very cool that blankie sleepers (even without feet) are becoming so much more common and popular. Maybe this is the beginning of something really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    Very nice, it is really getting very cool that blankie sleepers (even without feet) are becoming so much more common and popular. Maybe this is the beginning of something really cool.
    If this is becoming cool then I'm into onepiece sleepers before they were cool

They have Hello Kitty ones here in minnesota! Tygon bought me a pair. GIANT feet pads for my giant feet. (12 girls 10.5 mens)

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    If this is becoming cool then I'm into onepiece sleepers before they were cool
    Well it has been cool for a while but it is just getting really exciting that they are becoming more and more common.

They were selling legit footie pajamas for girls at the walmart and target in Colorado. It's only soon enough before there are adult onesies with snaps and cushies selling in the stores, that'll be the day

Quote Originally Posted by Garzilla View Post
    Strange how it hasn't really caught on here in Canada considering our brutal winters.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Strange how it hasn't really caught on here in Canada considering our brutal winters.
    Maybe Canadians are not generally into babyish things.

I like the juvenile feeling and slightly juvenile look myself but my primary motivator was that I am living in a cold basement (summer and winter) so the extra warmth was really welcome.

Anyone around my height (6'3") have any experience with the Disney footed sleepers at Walmart? Or the Nick and Nora sleepers at Target?

MrEpic

http://i.imgur.com/UaPgH.jpg

DJ-pon3 is best pony!