Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did i buy

Default What did i buy

http://s6.postimage.org/z7z5erptd/2012_11_03_23_08_39_952.jpg

I found these unopened in a local thrift store, I got them cheap, anyone recognise them,
    No markings on the package, and they literally have a ton of them, cheap.
    I was so happy i almost peed.

What does the other side look like, are they plastic or cloth like?

Quote Originally Posted by Mollycuddle View Post
    http://s6.postimage.org/z7z5erptd/2012_11_03_23_08_39_952.jpg

I found these unopened in a local thrift store, I got them cheap, anyone recognise them,
    No markings on the package, and they literally have a ton of them, cheap.
    I was so happy i almost peed.
    Does the one on the right say wings on the tapes?
    If so then they are kendall wings, cheap and thin but easily doubled or even tripled.
    Last edited by Blacksmith; 04-Nov-2012 at 03:54. Reason: right not left

They look like the generic diapers that are sometimes sold in medical supply places. The ones on the right look pretty good. In any case, nice score.

I'm pretty sure the one on the left is a Breeyo but the one on the right I have no idea.

They have no markings i can find, the ones on the left are quite thin, the ones on the right are almost as thick as a bellisimo.
    Thanks for answering.

pepsicolaisgreat

Awesome find. I can never find diapers in our thrift stores around here.

That one on the right does look like Kendall Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by kitsunekata View Post
    I'm pretty sure the one on the left is a Breeyo but the one on the right I have no idea.
    agree. the blue patch in the middle on the right one makes it a mystery to me.

(breeyo was formerly known as Assure btw)

My last case of assure (96 diapers) was $35 + shipping, so use that to figure out how good your deal was. They are a very inexpensive diaper, but not too bad, they make a REALLY good cover diaper to bulk up. (lower capacity than they look, NO sap) Nice smooth plastic, lots of crinkle. The blue ones are Large size. (mediums are white)

looks like costco members mark (on the right) i dunno about the one on the left, it looks similar to some dirt cheap nasty thing I picked in a drugstore in Belize City once, no SAP at all, just wood pulp. this isnt the case is it?