Thread: Hey

Talking Hey

hey guys,

i'm a DL i have been for quite a number of year although i go through dry spells when i dont want to be involved with diapers, but recently these have been getting few and far between. i dont wear often i prefer lokking at and looking after girls in diapers and being a daddy, but i do still wear on occasions. i have recently worn to bed for the first time and love it more than i ever have before. so there we go guy a brief intro to me and what i like when it comes to diapers. over all im here mainly for advice and the odd story but dont worry im not a pervy lurker and i will comment when i have something positive to add to a thread that has helped me.

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
    hey guys,

i'm a DL i have been for quite a number of year although i go through dry spells when i dont want to be involved with diapers, but recently these have been getting few and far between. i dont wear often i prefer lokking at and looking after girls in diapers and being a daddy, but i do still wear on occasions. i have recently worn to bed for the first time and love it more than i ever have before. so there we go guy a brief intro to me and what i like when it comes to diapers. over all im here mainly for advice and the odd story but dont worry im not a pervy lurker and i will comment when i have something positive to add to a thread that has helped me.
    Hello Lurch and welcome,
    My name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar
    I understand that you've been a member for quite some time and you're introducing yourself to be rid of your 'lurker' status. I also understand you're here for advice and stories; we'd love to hear your input also! I see you're a caretaker character too, I like being a caretaker to my soft toys, I find it very soothing to do so. It comes with a lovely instinct to protect them. So you're a DL, what's your favourite kind of diapers?
    We also do get to know each other here other than for our love of diapers so can you tell us some of your hobbies or interests?
    Skar

Hi hi and welcome!

As Skar already mentioned, we love to hear about your interests!
    Your hobbies, favourite movies, music, colour, anything that can work as a conversation starter is a great way to meet new people ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
    hey guys,

Yooou Raaang?! (Munster's reference. Hoping that you got that.)

Oh.. no that's your line.

So am I correct in assuming you are fan of 1960's TV shows? or is Lurch mean something else?