Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the Only One That has Zero Interest in Wearing?

Default Am I the Only One That has Zero Interest in Wearing?

The more I look around the forums the more I think I may actually be in the minority. For whatever strange reason I get very turned on by the sight of a woman wearing a diaper. But thats the end of it, I really have no interest in wearing one myself. To me it's like being turned on by the sight of a woman wearing lingerie. Doesn't mean you also like wearing lingerie. Anyone else out there share this specific view of the fetish or am I really alone in this?

From reading many, many posts over the years, I can easily say you're not alone. However, you are distinctly in the minority. Nothing wrong with that but you may not get many responses from others who feel the same. Just know that they're out there and that even if you were the only one it wouldn't make it wrong. We like what we like.

Roflcopper

I have no interest in wearing from a sexual standpoint, only an AB point. But I get turned on by the thought of a girl in a diaper, to me, they're two different aspects to this "world" of mine

If the fact bothers you then figure out a way to fix it.... Or if your just posting this to get some insight then I'd add it's not that weird I was initially turned on my woman in diapers and not wearing diapers, but it eventually evolved. To be honest my main turn on is woman in diapers, and as was commented earlier I to dissociate the wearing of diapers with the arousal aspect. So if it's a problem ponder the solutions and if it isn't then I wish you luck on your journey in life.

Nothing wrong with that OP. Same as how I don't like pain but on another forum I go to many do, it turns them on sexually. Neither of us are wrong in our sexual preferences, and the same applies here.

I very rarely wear diapers. It's not as if you have an ABDL card that gets revoked if you don't fulfill your diaper wearing quota :P

Quote Originally Posted by x000017 View Post
    I very rarely wear diapers. It's not as if you have an ABDL card that gets revoked if you don't fulfill your diaper wearing quota :P
    Lies! You're not a baby if you don't wear diapees!!! Everyone will think you're an *gasp* adult! You'll have to do *gasp again* bills!!! Omg!!! The world!! ahh!!

Kidding

You are definitely not alone, there are plenty of people that enjoy seeing other people diapered but don't have a personal interest. In normal circles it is unlikely that a person would really admit to such things and I cant imagine that many would make there way to a forum such as this one. So while it would seem to be rare it is probably one of those things that is possibly about as common as having an interest in wearing diapers. There is, of course, no data to give us real numbers and in the case of interest in seeing others diapers there is likely to be even less evidence to use as a loos basis for making an estimate.

In any case it is good to have you here,. It is also reassuring that there are some people that enjoy others being diapered, even if they don't share the interest in being diapered themselves.

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by peidro223 View Post
    The more I look around the forums the more I think I may actually be in the minority. For whatever strange reason I get very turned on by the sight of a woman wearing a diaper. But thats the end of it, I really have no interest in wearing one myself. To me it's like being turned on by the sight of a woman wearing lingerie. Doesn't mean you also like wearing lingerie. Anyone else out there share this specific view of the fetish or am I really alone in this?
    You're definitely not alone. I have essentially the same interest, although it's less sexual for me.

I remember the first time I bought diapers— after wanting to wear for so long, it was a huge let-down to find that I didn't get much out of it.

My guess is that there are variants to being either a diaper lover, adult baby, the combination of the two, and other related desires. It's all part of the broader spectrum of paraphelia. Since I teach junior high math, it's like real numbers being part of rational numbers. Perhaps you're a whole number.