Thread: Just slept in a wet diaper last nite , feeling so good! I like to keep it on for a few mins on afterwards, but change it for a fresh one .

Default Just slept in a wet diaper last nite , feeling so good! I like to keep it on for a few mins on afterwards, but change it for a fresh one .

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2

I also slept in a wet one. After I gotup I sat in it at least 45 minutes taking my pills and having coffee. I'm now showered and in a fresh diaper and plastic pants with

snaps while typing this. Will get dressed here shortly and start my day.

Default Re: Just slept in a wet diaper last nite , feeling so good! I like to keep it on for a few mins on afterwards, but change it for a fresh one .

The feeling of it turns me on .

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2

While it's understandable that you might be enthused by the novelty or just plain good feelings of a wet diaper, we're looking for threads with more content than this here. In addition, threads on the condition of one's diapers are typically not looked upon with favor. Enjoy your diapers but if you're going to make a thread, try and give us a bit more to work with. Closing.