Thread: Ever heard of Happies or Finee brand diapers?

Question Ever heard of Happies or Finee brand diapers?

I recently came across these 2 random diapers I found on ebay and the description said that they were similar in size to the Pampers size 7, so after a couple of drinks, I paid a stupid price for them, BUT they are really sweet and I'd like to get my hands on some packs of them.

The first one is a Finee Diaper out of the country Jordan. I literally cannot find anything online about this. Here is a picture of the package:
    Finee Diapers (Jordan)

The second one is a Happies Diaper out of Lebanon. Here is the picture of the XXL diaper package: Happies Diapers (Lebanon)

Here is a picture of both diapers next to a Pampers size 7 and you can see how much larger they are than the Pampers. There's alot more padding in those diapers than the Pampers and they both have velcro tabs: Comparing Fine and Happies to Pampers Size 7

My question is how can I get my hands on more of these besides paying a ridiculous $200 for a pack of them on ebay? Does anyone know of any sites that would sell such things so other ppl like me can buy these!? I'd buy them online if I could find them, but I can't find a single place that sells them. Also, are there any other diapers out there that are also around that same size (other than adult diapers/goodnites/etc) that I don't know about?

I like the look of those Happies diapers. Cute print. But... $23/diaper! Ouch. My only advice would be to search for online retailers located in Lebanon (or whatever country) and see if they'll ship to the US. There are any number of ways (e.g., Craigslist) to connect with individuals, but you'd obviously have to pre-pay electronically, so the risk of being scammed seems rather extreme.

There was a similar thread a couple of weeks ago about buying Mexican Huggies. The OP eventually found a Mexican retailer who would ship to the US, so it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    There was a similar thread a couple of weeks ago about buying Mexican Huggies. The OP eventually found a Mexican retailer who would ship to the US, so it can be done.
    Woah, mexican huggies? I'll have to look into those, thanks! But yea, I totally agree. If I can find an online retailer that sells them and will ship to the U.S, then everything will be fine, but the hardest part would be finding those retailers.

I've seen those on ebay before - how stretchy are the tapes compared to pampers cruisers?

Wow I have not seen those before. That's quite an interesting find, if costly. . .

These Arab-world diapers are cropping up on eBay USA a lot these days...I wonder why,though. Are there any Lebanese/Jordanian AB/DLs on this forum,by any chance?
    Last edited by Trevor; 04-Dec-2012 at 00:45. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

those Happies look adorable... Gimme! But I wouldn't wanna pay that price -.-