Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spanking an AB

BabyJayk

Default Spanking an AB

Having spent a little time watching AB related videos and reading stories I have noticed a recurring theme that makes no sense.

There seems to be a good number of videos and stories in which an AB (usually acting the age of about 2-4) is spanked for wetting or messing their diaper. WTF man?

I mean if they are acting this age and they are still in diapers why would you punish them for using them? I understand if someone is age playing as a teen and is told not to wet, but come on. A baby or toddler wears diapers for a reason.

Occasionally my Mommy feels little and wants me to play Daddy for her. I would never spank her for using her diaper like she is supposed to, that's just irrational. So how does it contribute to the scene at all if its not something you would do to a 2-4 year old?

Let alone the fact that any little that enjoys spankings will give plenty of reasons for why they should receive such a punishment without you needing to resort to irrational reasons for spanking them. They can always make a mess of their room, or take their diaper off, or throw things, or disobey Mommy/Daddy.

So why do people subscribe to this reason for spanking their little ones? I only ask because it seems to be a recurring theme.
    Thoughts anyone?

Simple: It's about being dominated. Getting spanked for something beyond their control is a turn-on for some. There is plenty of paralel between ABDLism and BDSMism (Bondage/Domination Sado-Masichism) though they are definitely distinct paraphilias.

Also, RPing as a mommy toilet-training their 2-year-old by punishing them for using their diapers is not uncommon. There was a time before training pants were invented, after all.

If you want to involve any pain in discipline, I would suggest always having a safe-word (like the BDSM community suggests) that when used by the submissive (baby), the dominant party (mommy or daddy) myst stop immediately. It keeps something from being pushed too far.

Yea, it is also odd to me that so many stories and videos include spanking. I understand this is a BDSM thing but I am still not into it at all.

BigC300

Default Spanking an AB

We know that "normal" adults have graduated past the need to wear diapers. People who enjoy wearing and wetting diapers are being "bad" boys and girls! So bad! They deserve a spanking and they enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post
    Let alone the fact that any little that enjoys spankings will give plenty of reasons for why they should receive such a punishment without you needing to resort to irrational reasons for spanking them. They can always make a mess of their room, or take their diaper off, or throw things, or disobey Mommy/Daddy.
    I agree 100%.. I wouldn't consider wetting to be punishment worthy because after all, it's something one expects outta someone wearing diapers (I will say personally tho, I like to get fussy and sniffle a bit when I wet)

(edit : dunno why it double posted that)

You're talking about a slightly strange twist on a fetish that's already pretty damn weird.. is this really that surprising ;p

Personally I came in from the BDSM side of things, so for me the diaper thing is a weird twist on that and not the other way around

I have noticed this too and it's funny you point this out. I've wondered about this, although I can definitely understand where it's coming from to some extent. I personally don't like combining spanking with my ABDLism desires (I don't think anything that's young/innocent should be struck) nor do I understand why there'd be a spanking for using a diaper (obviously if it's role playing, there's more to the spanking than just the used diaper), but I've got to admit, when I've been with girls who like or are open to spanking (just in general, not in ABDL or role playing terms or anything like that)it's pretty fun.

I think it's something where the emphasis is on them being an ADULT rather than a BABY. Adults have control over their bodies and can choose when to expel waste, so by 'choosing' to do it in the diaper and making work for the caretaker, they're being naughty. It's not something I 100% understand though, but then there's quite a few things about this community where I don't quite 'fit'.

One thing is how a lot of littles seem to want to be humiliated, or at least, their 'parents' want them to be. Like, being put in ultra thick diapers so you have to 'crawl like a baby', or being told 'you're in diapers, you must be a baby!'...I find that embarrassing and upsetting when I feel little.

Well everyone has there things and spanking certainty is one of them for some people. I'm not sure that this is a little thing although some may have integrated it into play. For me it is all about being little, regressing.

Interesting how this thread seems to have opened pandoras diaper bag.