Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New footies site

Default New footies site

footie Pjs | Adult footie pajamas | Mens footie Pajamas | Womens footie pjs | Footie Pajamas | Adult Footed Pajamas

Know nothing of the quality etc. but this makes me happy. A very different approach to footy pajamas. Just normal, fun clothing with awesome prints.

I like the idea that one can order adult size footies but I'm not wild about the designs. Needs less extreme meme and more floaty bees and butterflies!

I like like more benign patterns or solid colors myself. My favorites are my blue footed pajamas which are similar to what I had as a kid.

I like Jumping Jammerz for footed sleepers. They are of good quality, they fit good and have some cool prints. I am 6ft 5 in and have a size 15 shoe and their extra large fit perfectly.Footed Onesie Pajamas - One Piece Pjs For Adults, Men, Women & Kids

I usually wear duckies with zipper down the left side, I might go for one with the 'i pooped today' logo, the two employee of the month pjs, do they wear them to work??!!??

I can't stand those prints. Who in their right mind would wear that slogan, they're really stupid, and I really like reading random shirts.

I personally am finding Pajama city pretty cool, I might order from there later on. I personally had to do my own measurements to find out what thing I could wear. I'm really digging the blue duckies.

got em, love em, wearing them now. but really, Jumpin has changed their products quite a bit over the years, the first ones I ordered were snaps down both legs and front, then they had the zipper down the left leg just like I got when I was a kid, the last ones I ordered just zipped to the crotch.. I might order again if they have a zip down one leg again, I hate the ones that stop at the crotch

Quote Originally Posted by bebehuey View Post
    got em, love em, wearing them now. but really, Jumpin has changed their products quite a bit over the years, the first ones I ordered were snaps down both legs and front, then they had the zipper down the left leg just like I got when I was a kid, the last ones I ordered just zipped to the crotch.. I might order again if they have a zip down one leg again, I hate the ones that stop at the crotch
    Haha...yeah, we do need to be changed. I have a couple pair of Jammerz and they zip down to the crotch. Still, I like them. I have the monkeys and the teddy bears.

Quote Originally Posted by liesorcake View Post
    I can't stand those prints. Who in their right mind would wear that slogan, they're really stupid, and I really like reading random shirts.

I personally am finding Pajama city pretty cool, I might order from there later on. I personally had to do my own measurements to find out what thing I could wear. I'm really digging the blue duckies.
    Just checked the site. Some of slogans were OK but didn't like the cotton Tshirt material. I'll stay with my Pajama city rubber duckies in pink and blue. Also my blue bears.

I'm planing on ordering some more from Pajama city.

I find this a poor attempt at making footie pajamas that little more "cooler" by appealing to young adult males by being laddish or a little bit vulgar, not really what I'm after in footie pajamas but I'm sure there will be some people out there who will buy them for that.