Thread: Hello I am new

Default Hello I am new

Hello,

I am "blueprint" and I like diapers sinds I was 12 or 13 years old. Not every day I can wear diapers, but if I can, I wear diapers.

I am a boy, hetrosexual, so I love to see girls in diapers . espaccialy when they are (a littlebit) wet.

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
    Hello,

I am "blueprint" and I like diapers sinds I was 12 or 13 years old. Not every day I can wear diapers, but if I can, I wear diapers.

I am a boy, hetrosexual, so I love to see girls in diapers . espaccialy when they are (a littlebit) wet.
    Oh behalf of everyone here. Hi Blueprint and welcome to ADISC!
    My name is SkarTiger but you can just call me Skar.
    I've been into diapers for a long while and I'm in the same pickle that you are, the fact that I can't get them anyway, I do really enjoy wearing them when I have the chance.

I'm male; 14-years-old; I'm a TB/DL and have been for a few years; I live in Wales which is in the UK and I've been a member here for coming up to a year.
    So, it would be nice for me and everyone here to know a little bit more about yourself.

Skar
    Last edited by SkarTiger; 01-Nov-2012 at 17:44.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
    Hello, I am "blueprint" and I like diapers sinds I was 12 or 13 years old. Not every day I can wear diapers, but if I can, I wear diapers. I am a boy, hetrosexual, so I love to see girls in diapers. espaccialy when they are (a littlebit) wet.
    Welcome to ADISC, Blueprint. I like your name. Its simple, yet cool.

Unfortunately, hot girls in diapers never did much for me (even if they're a little wet). I'm totally gay, but I'd love to have feelings for women. I thought I did once, but its hard to explain. I just can't "feel" anything for them, if that makes sense. No loving attraction at all. My first relationship was with a girl, but that didn't last longer than a week after we met in person.

Anyway, what made you want to join? Do you have hobbies? I'm trying to grow mushrooms for a local farmer's market. I miss going to the ones in Seattle with a lot of variety.

By the way, we have an IRC chat and a special forum for Established Contributors. You'll unlock both if you keep posting.

*hugs* welcome to ADISC! Its always nice to have new company here. ^-^ I hope you enjoy your say here. Dont be a stranger if you can help it. Meet people here and learn a few things you didn't know before. And again Welcome, welcome to the family.