Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Hating the fact I'm bi

  1. #1

    Default Hating the fact I'm bi

    Do you ever hate the fact that your bi? (And or gay)

    I know I'm bi and can't help the fact I'm bi, I like boys but I kinda hate it too though it's kinda hard for me to explain. I feel like people would hate me more and things like that if anyone knew I was bi. I have only opened up to people's on the internet I hate having to hide this part of me.

    Maybe I'm just not fully come to terms yet or whatever that accepting your own sexuality thingy is called?

    Edit/ Maybe more of a guilty or ashamed feeling. Not hate.
    Last edited by TheReject; 01-Nov-2012 at 19:14.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheReject View Post
    Do you ever hate the fact that your bi? (And or gay)

    I know I'm bi and can't help the fact I'm bi, I like boys but I kinda hate it too though it's kinda hard for me to explain. I feel like people would hate me more and things like that if anyone knew I was bi. I have only opened up to people's on the internet I hate having to hide this part of me.

    Maybe I'm just not fully come to terms yet or whatever that accepting your own sexuality thingy is called?
    Been bi these day's is just another thing I have never head anyone having a problem with bi not that much anyway, I used to be bi until I found the right person, this just means your open to anything, I hope you over come thing hate for your bi feelings I see no problem with them, in the UK bi is almost everyone these day's well people from about your age to the mid 30's older people are still locked in there old ways, but been by does not mean anything, and if you have never slept with a man your not bi your bi curious, i can say I am bi as I been with male and females all the way, only time I ever see a problem with sexual labels is in religion hugs, really its a normal thing to like the same sex as well as the other side, don't listen to people having a pop they have no idea what there talking about as they have ever tried it.

  3. #3

    Default

    Well really interesting questions. I never hate the fact that I'm Gay despite all of the bad things that come along with it. But that is just because I still keep it as Top Secret and nobody is know about my gay. I know the feelings, actually I couldn't fully accept it(As in comfortable with it. I still feel guilty that the fact that I'm gay). I couldn't imagine my parents reaction about it. I just wish they didn't found it in a hard way.

    And I guess your problems is like you said. You still don't feel comfortable that you are bi. Maybe deep down your hard you say that you are straight. But from my experience only time that can answer it. I wish the best for you.

  4. #4

    Default

    Okay. Will keep that in mind.

    Thanks for the reply's and I was almost with a boy once (on like normal dating, no sleeping together)
    we was talking online (going back about 3 months ago) and we was gonna meet up seeing how he wasnt too far away and I did like him. So does that make me bi or bi-curios?

  5. #5

    Default

    I've known that I'm bi since I was about 18 (before that I alternated between thinking I was straight or gay). That's a long time ago - nearly 30 years ago. One I figured it out, it was one of those "a-ha!" moments, and I've been comfortable with being bi. Nowadays as I'm in a long term relationship with a man, I identify myself to others as primarily gay.

    No matter what your orientation, it's NEVER something to be guilty or ashamed about.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    I've known that I'm bi since I was about 18 (before that I alternated between thinking I was straight or gay). That's a long time ago - nearly 30 years ago. One I figured it out, it was one of those "a-ha!" moments, and I've been comfortable with being bi. Nowadays as I'm in a long term relationship with a man, I identify myself to others as primarily gay.

    No matter what your orientation, it's NEVER something to be guilty or ashamed about.
    Okay. This helps a bit. Thanks.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheReject View Post
    Okay. Will keep that in mind.

    Thanks for the reply's and I was almost with a boy once (on like normal dating, no sleeping together)
    we was talking online (going back about 3 months ago) and we was gonna meet up seeing how he wasnt too far away and I did like him. So does that make me bi or bi-curios?
    It sounds like you're bi-curious, but I think that's an ambiguous term. I started realizing I was attracted to guys by the time I was 16. Once in college, I lived exclusively gay. Back in the day, it was not an easy lifestyle, as you could be put into a mental institution against your will, and there were a number of times I was threatened by so called straight guys. Those who were openly gay had their lives in danger every day.

    When I graduated college, I really wanted the stability of a traditional married live, and I definitely wanted children. I met my very understanding wife, and we started our family, sort of against all odds, because she was and is, diabetic. We lost one child but she gave birth to a boy and later, a girl. They and our adopted son, and their families bring us constant joy. Thanksgiving will be awesome this year as we all hope to get together.

    I think it's important to accept who you are, gay, straight or bi, and find a lifestyle that gives you the most happiness. I still have to deal with being attracted to some males, but I find ways to cope. No one said living on planet earth would be easy. You have to make your own way.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It sounds like you're bi-curious, but I think that's an ambiguous term. I started realizing I was attracted to guys by the time I was 16. Once in college, I lived exclusively gay. Back in the day, it was not an easy lifestyle, as you could be put into a mental institution against your will, and there were a number of times I was threatened by so called straight guys. Those who were openly gay had their lives in danger every day.

    When I graduated college, I really wanted the stability of a traditional married live, and I definitely wanted children. I met my very understanding wife, and we started our family, sort of against all odds, because she was and is, diabetic. We lost one child but she gave birth to a boy and later, a girl. They and our adopted son, and their families bring us constant joy. Thanksgiving will be awesome this year as we all hope to get together.

    I think it's important to accept who you are, gay, straight or bi, and find a lifestyle that gives you the most happiness. I still have to deal with being attracted to some males, but I find ways to cope. No one said living on planet earth would be easy. You have to make your own way.
    Sounds a bit like me, Like at the moment I'd rather have a bf and am liking guys a bit more than girls.. But later on in life (after I'm like way old, You know, like 30 years of age) wanna settle down with a girl and eventually have kids.

  9. #9

    Default

    Haha...like the the age comment! I got married when I was 25 and I was happy with that. The funny thing was that I still looked like I was in high school, and my hair was long, down on my shoulders.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha...like the the age comment! I got married when I was 25 and I was happy with that. The funny thing was that I still looked like I was in high school, and my hair was long, down on my shoulders.
    I'ma grow my hair that long

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 15-Oct-2012, 01:48
  2. just an interesting fact
    By matlat90210 in forum Babyfur / Diaperfur
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-Mar-2012, 02:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.