Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most noticeable?

Default Most noticeable?

What are some of the thickest plastic backed diapers?

I would say Dry24/7's are some of the thickest and plastic backed. Also the Abriform's from XP Medical are also thick and plastic backed.

Fabine, Bambino Belissimo, the other Bambino line, Dry24/7, and the 4 series Abena X Plus are the thickest afaik. Thickness can be a little difficult to compare, since they are compressed for bagging, fluff up to varying degrees after unpackaged and worn, and swell to different degrees when wet.

Fabine, belissimo, and dry247 are highest in sap, then the regular bambinos (teddy/bianco/classico), with the xplus's having more pulp than the others.

Oh also crotch width differs. fabine, 247 and belissimo are widest, then other bambino, then xplus.

Yep, all of those diapers are pretty noticeable. I also think the ABU diapers like Cushies and SDK are also pretty noticeable.

The Dry 24/7s are the thickest, therefore most "noticeable" that I have tried. Still, after wearing them for a long time under many different types of clothing in pretty much every situation imaginable, I can't recall a situation where I was "noticed." Or if I was noticed, it apparently wasn't a big deal to anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

As an aside note, if you want to really crinkle and be noticed, then wear Depends Max Protection plastic backed. They are very noisy. Under pajama pants in a quiet house you are sure to be heard.

Default Re: Most noticeable?

Quote Originally Posted by CracklinPants View Post
    The Dry 24/7s are the thickest, therefore most "noticeable" that I have tried. Still, after wearing them for a long time under many different types of clothing in pretty much every situation imaginable, I can't recall a situation where I was "noticed." Or if I was noticed, it apparently wasn't a big deal to anyone.
    So, basically what you're saying is that their noticability is not noticable? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    So, basically what you're saying is that their noticability is not noticable? :P
    O noticeably not noticeable?

Quote Originally Posted by CracklinPants View Post

- - - Updated - - -

As an aside note, if you want to really crinkle and be noticed, then wear Depends Max Protection plastic backed. They are very noisy. Under pajama pants in a quiet house you are sure to be heard.
    I would say between my Dry24/7's and my Attends waist band style. The Attends are a lot more crinkly.

I would say Dry 24/7 the thickest I've ever worn and it swells up pretty good when wet.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I would say Dry 24/7 the thickest I've ever worn and it swells up pretty good when wet.
    Cool, I am ordering some tomorrow.