Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im new

Default Im new

Hi Guys,

I am an on and off DL, I have enjoyed wearing them from an young age.

Signed up here to get more an understanding on why and what causes me to wear them.

I enjoy Rugby, Cricket, V8 Supercars, Swimming, etc etc most sports.

Cheers

AnnaLucy

Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post

Hello, and welcome!
    You said you like swimming. Do you swim on a team of some sort, or on your own? I used to be on a team, but I found that my coach was very mean. :O

Used to swim on a team and compete back when i was young, but now just swim on my own.

Hi Guys,

I am an on and off DL, I have enjoyed wearing them from an young age.

Signed up here to get more an understanding on why and what causes me to wear them.

Cheers
    Hi swifty Welcome to ADISC.

Hmm I don't know why my hunch said you are Australian... Because of the V8 Supercars!. Well I'm not exactly a fan(I saw some of it) but yeah the cars they use is awesome!. So if I'm right Ford Bloke or Holden Bloke?. I hear new manufacturer will join V8 Supercars Mercedes-Benz and Nissan. Ah yeah

Anyway Welcome and I hope you enjoy ADISC.

AnnaLucy

Used to swim on a team and compete back when i was young, but now just swim on my own.
    Oh, fun! What's your favorite stroke? freestyle?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLucy View Post
    Oh, fun! What's your favorite stroke? freestyle?
    butterfly, yours?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi swifty Welcome to ADISC.

Hmm I don't know why my hunch said you are Australian... Because of the V8 Supercars!. Well I'm not exactly a fan(I saw some of it) but yeah the cars they use is awesome!. So if I'm right Ford Bloke or Holden Bloke?. I hear new manufacturer will join V8 Supercars Mercedes-Benz and Nissan. Ah yeah

Anyway Welcome and I hope you enjoy ADISC.
    Ford

Ford
    Ah Falcon Bloke well I'm not an aussie so yeah. But is it true those rivalry exist between Petrolhead in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Ah Falcon Bloke well I'm not an aussie so yeah. But is it true those rivalry exist between Petrolhead in Australia?
    it certainly does, but next year shall be interesting with Nissan and merc's

-giggles- Your interests are all faaaar too extreme for this barkyboo, but I welcome you nonetheless!

Also I like saying your name! Swifty!

Ssswifteeee!

it certainly does, but next year shall be interesting with Nissan and merc's
    Yeah good to hear it from real Aussie. Since I read at Top Gear about this "fanatics" between Falcon vs Commodore and also one of the things I heard(I'm not sure it's real or not). That they limited the numbers of beers fans can drink during V8 Supercars.

Probably but I couldn't think what cars Nissan is going to field? I mean I believe Merc will deploy it's C-Class