SIDF: Sleep In Diapers Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last 6 years I have slept in nappies on a Friday night and every night.

Yes, happy SIDF to all!

Slomo said:
You're in luck though. Slowly turn that lie into a truth (yeah by lying- but this part to save her more than it is to save you). Start out by not wearing tomorrow night (or tonight even). Skip SIDF, this is more important. But most importantly, wet the bed on purpose (the middle of the night is best, but at least and hour before you normally get up so the pee can cool down). Apologize to your wife in the morning, and promise it won't happen again. That maybe it's just stress, it's a one-time thing, so don't worry about it.

If you're feeling lucky, buy some cheap depends from the store. Tell here it's for just in case. Wear them the next night, but don't wet them. The night after, wet them by flooding them. They will leak, badly. Discuss "options" with your wife the next morning and suggest trying to find something different while also going to see the doctor. If you're not feeling lucky, wet the bed again then suggest seeing a doctor.

Wet the bed only periodically in the mean time. Don't push it, but make it look like it's not your fault too. Tell the doc you don't know what's going on, but don't want pills and the test looks like something else you don't want. Ask if diapers are ok to use instead. Buy said diapers you like, and once again apologize to your wife for being in this situation. In this way, the long term lie you've been keeping with your wife (by not telling her) is that your ongoing need for diapers will slowly become a new need for diapers that's ongoing. It will in effect become a loose truth.

What in the world? I don't post here very often these days, but I feel a need to when I find advice that is so blatantly off-putting. Your suggestion is that he intentionally pee on his wife unexpectedly and repeatedly. You then suggest he further lie to her and use his terrible, unloving behavior as an excuse to indulge in what is essentially a kink. What's more important, your ability to indulge in diaper wearing, or your relationship with your wife?

I'm hoping it goes without saying, but do not follow this advice. I may not be totally familiar with your situation there, yfront, but honesty is always the best policy when it comes to the relationships that matter the most to you. Don't let your fear of her reaction make you so desperate that you further lie to her and go through with a plan like this.

If she really means that much to you, it'll be far easier to just explain the truth about this than it would be to totally disrespect her only for her to perhaps later discover the truth and realize that you cared far less for her than for your outside interests.

spddan said:
Yes, happy SIDF to all!

What in the world? I don't post here very often these days, but I feel a need to when I find advice that is so blatantly off-putting. Your suggestion is that he intentionally pee on his wife unexpectedly and repeatedly. You then suggest he further lie to her and use his terrible, unloving behavior as an excuse to indulge in what is essentially a kink. What's more important, your ability to indulge in diaper wearing, or your relationship with your wife?

I'm hoping it goes without saying, but do not follow this advice. I may not be totally familiar with your situation there, yfront, but honesty is always the best policy when it comes to the relationships that matter the most to you. Don't let your fear of her reaction make you so desperate that you further lie to her and go through with a plan like this.

If she really means that much to you, it'll be far easier to just explain the truth about this than it would be to totally disrespect her only for her to perhaps later discover the truth and realize that you cared far less for her than for your outside interests.

Say what? I never said he should pee on his wife. He should wet the bed. You know, on himself.

And also no, I never said he should indulge in any kink. Obviously his wife would be more important. Now a DL compulsion, that's a different story.

Happy SIDF #3 2018 all :)

Made it home from Toronto it will be full points for me tonight!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my diaper on! (As always) but im part of something!

First time here. First time participating (want my points), and first time wearing since I got married a year ago. My wife is out of town so this is the only way to confidently enjoy it without the feer of being caught.

I am browsing the forms about “how to tell my wife.” I don’t know if I ever will but the thought of having it out in the open would be such a relief. But If it led to her distancing herself from me, I don’t know if I could do it.

Thoughts?

She does have a pretty kinky side. However there is a difference between being tied up and wearing a diaper for fun.

I guess I got my points I stayed in diapers as soon as I got home from work and used them and enjoyed it and slept in them too

Wore diaper last night, at least until 7am. Wife didn't notice, or come close to noticing.

Great night - wore a Rearz Safari to bed, woke up warm, very wet and happy. I was a little sad it was time to get up.

yfront said:
Wore diaper last night, at least until 7am. Wife didn't notice, or come close to noticing.
Did you use it?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

No, I copped out, and I'm upset about that. I couldn't relax enough to pee into the diaper while I was lying on the bed, and I ended up going to the bathroom at 7am. I should have had more self discipline.

I wore my diaper all day and night wednesday and thursday, sadly I wet my bed both nights and had to change bedding. I was so tired i didnt wake up once i hit the bed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It was a rough one with this Nor'easter Riley ripping through town but like every night major storms included I slept best as I could comfy in a diaper.

Going to earn some points tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this concept it brings us all together spritualy. It's like being excited on Christmas. But it's every month. Lol. But what if you don't have to use your diaper? Like what if you don't have to go

I feel it's the thought that counts, the thought that many others like ourselves are wearing on the first Friday thinking of each other and my thoughts go out to those who would like to wear but are unable for various reasons. Using them is is a personal thing, some just like the padded feel and others , well it can get too graphic.

I am excited for Sleep In Diapers Friday tommorow night. :)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

BabyEbeny96 said:
I am excited for Sleep In Diapers Friday tommorow night. :)

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk
i wear a diaper day and night started 24/7 recently due to frequent "accidents"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Who else enjoying this Friday night padded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back